The Achievement Thread

Hmph, speaking as a fellow ninja player, it’s still way harder than you’d think

I’ve found that not focusing on it consciously helps. I just kinda do the quests for events/realm closing anyway, then I hunt down Dark Elf Queens.

Is it depressing that most of my characters don’t survive more than a day?

surviving a 24hour is a feat in itself, with the fact you will seek bigger trill the more you become powerful, wich mean more powerful enemy, more powerful character, so seek trill again and continue the loop until you die

paden 8/8!!
that’s now 6 8/8 total!! :)))

Found a heart

Lets play with our imagination

Yay! F2p legendary in under a year! though most of that year was spent as a red star begging for pet eggs because I didn’t know where they dropped

casual tablet/jugg flex

Wut? Oh I just died on my other char and I have a weird hoarder mentality so I never take anything out lmao and just do trash ppes. I think it’s just seeing everyone die so early with all those OP items and getting really mad.

Also honestly I feel like less people have murky than some event whites

exactly 1 year ago i made an account on kongregate dot com, a vary cool website that charges 20% more for realm gold.

Why though?

i think this is the 2nd or 3rd year in a row i forgot about my account birthday

I forgot all of mine, I feel you.

downside of not being so active i guess

Oh, it’s not that I’m inactive. It’s just that I don’t care xD

glances at realmeye gee it sure would be cool to get all the event whites in a year (never got conflict or pogmur)

Finally reached 100k alive fame.

On a side note, also finally got 2k fame on every character (living white star!)

Vietnam flashbacks

Owo omg people like me not