The Achievement Thread

It’s been a long 5 years, very happy to finally be yellow

Watch out; here comes bard!

weird achievement but i finally have a vault chest full with ancient stone swords. man i wish you still trade UTs

Last time I knew, they are still planning on implementing some sort of UT trade system eventually, so hold on to them if you can spare the vault space!

Though I admit my pet thinks they are pretty tasty…

UT exchange. It’s not going to bee 1:1 trades, that’d bee silly.

This was almost as intense as my Assassin solo from a while back.
I entered with only 4 health pots, and I got paralyzed once during the final phase - which, as you can tell by the complete lack of Guardian Beehemoths, lasted forever and was the toughest part of the fight.

And I got a Mystery Huntress Skin out of it too! Keep an eye on the “what skin did you get” thread ;)

What skin did you get?(Including Motmg, mystery skins, halloween,etc)

maybe something based on the recent feedpower updates they did?
just wondering here :thinking:

Not the biggest achievement compared to others, but one nonetheless. I got Orange star recently thanks to my possibly new favorite class that i just never gave a chance. Priest.Screenshot%20(123)

Save them up for feeding Legendary Pet.

or the planned Ut exchange system

Found my first Beach Bum!

He’s social distancing.

I want to die.

Daanngg, I have been about as active as ever in my time playing, and I am only at 78K :no_mouth:

honestly, I’d recommend farming snake pits, magic woods, puppets, and maybe abysses if you have a good rushing character, davy and manors are also pretty good if theres a large group of people doing them in realm. Also constantly doing event bosses and oryx’s castle up to O1 are really good as well.

I would not recommend mainly doing dungeon events for tokens though. It takes too long and the payout isn’t worth the time invested.

Why would you stop before O2? It drops four tokens, making it pretty efficient.

reason why I say until O2 is from my experience it takes around 3-10 minutes for a winecellar run. Which if you compare that with event bosses in the realm (except keyper :angry:) which drop 4 tokens as well as dying quite fast, save for lost sentry and nest, its not that efficient.

Fair enough, but I suppose most people do O2 anyway because he is a guaranteed spawn, whereas event bosses can potentially take very long before they actually spawn since they only appear on chance every time a hero of oryx dies. Since you’re already at O1, might as well just spend 5-10m to do O2 for those 4 tokens and a chance at the knight ST items.

Soloed a chamber because I accidentally popped the key in my vault

only took umm 2 months to go from here

To here

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE