The Achievement Thread

Nothing much, but I completed my first Cultist with Orsome as a duo LH trip! You guys in other threads are right; it’s not a hard dungeon at all.

(For context with those that don’t know me and scoff at such a commonplace achievement, I don’t do Discords, and nobody who happens to be in a pub setting ever wanted to do it. But here I am ^^)

20k!!!

10k bf on my ppe
Probably wont play much anymore, I find the game not that fun anymore. I’m probably going to mainly play similar games cause their devs and mods actually care about the community and don’t have bugs that are there forever. Also they have pretty epic content.

would ya come back if the bugs were fixed?

Wait why was this flagged

I believe there was another place stating more specifically to avoid promoting private servers (albeit this instance is less direct and probably not intended), but this rule here applies too.

@PiiNeS I’m not the one who gave you a flag, but maybe you could tweak your post in the meantime?

Thanks, @PiiNeS!

just soloed my first complete wlab (including the t room)

I don’t really know, I feel like deca is just barely hanging onto players because of their events.

soloed an alien dungeon
I hadn’t intended too, I was duoing with @GammaGamer but he dced as he connected to the dungeon and so I was left alone to do the full dungeon, he was there to duo the other 3 though

its happened bois… im regular again

jesus christ 50 active hours on a character

10k fame on a ppe too but forgot to ss

my luck is horrible, still no cutlass

so it turns out the secret to survival is grinding event dungeons relentlessly

you need that heavy armour now

Grinding event dungeons are nice for survival time, but be careful of lag that comes out of nowhere!! My first colo sword warrior died very unexpectedly in Untaris

definitely character I’m most attached to by far, I just don’t play if there’s lag or I’m tired. despite this, I can’t tell you how many times jugg has saved my sorry ass

I like the sound of that, DeeBomb, the Afficionado

White Star again!

2020-11-28

White star finaly!!! Only had to cost me my ppe.

I feel like there’s going to be a lot of white star posts for a while

Yeah xd, ima be the only yellow star left :pensive:

Probably, but to be fair, I was getting pretty close before the fame rework, and I got several (maybe six?) characters over 2k that I had at 2k death for a while before. I just struggled with the last few for a while.