The Achievement Thread

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I have finally bought the beginners pack, after being employed for about 1 and a half months at both of my jobs. So happy!

Any recommends for what I should spend the 2600 gold on? My pet is about 56/50 heal/mheal, I have 2 vaults and chars plus the ones from the pack and in megacool :sunglasses:

In other news, I duoed the Statues and Eye of the Dragon with @GRIMTAN and almost soloed an entire Parasite (nexusd at 20HP just at last phase, boss was on red health…)

And my warrior is back in the top 1000! (955th right now!)

Oh, and I solo’d a Pentaract! And yesterday, 90% solo, 10% uninvited duo’d one.
Trickster’s fun /ω\

Also @ArexRew I’ve solo’d Statues and Parasite, get on my level B3

Shut up you dumb dumb… from… DUMB DUMB LAND! Yeha that’s right. You dumb dumb. Dummy. Hmph. I’m not jealous. Dummy.

Wait… is parasite meant to be hard to solo? I soloed it on a… hmm… 2/8 ninja i think?

Not at all, if I may refer to this:

I was just gloating that I did so, too :3

I run Lost halls.

If you have the patience you can solo parasite boss on a no-pet level 20 assassin.
But bring a strong spacebar it takes like 198782872 T0 poisons…

actually it takes 9334 at max assuming you dont miss any

Oh you must be one of those “good at aiming” assassins. :stuck_out_tongue:
The only time I’ve had to do that was in an event where there was a rush then a minion dragged into the room and everyone else failed, and left me solo in there, so it was already partly done. Was more worried that some other random enemy would appear and flatten me so I couldn’t even do it lazily half-watching. Maybe I should have just nexused but felt in “challenge accepted” mode that day.

I managed to solo a Rock Dragon!
At first I thought it was stuck. Then it became unstuck.
Some pretty spooky moments, but the shards were worth it >w<

I don’t get how u think any of these are achievements when you’ve solod a nest.

Sorry that came off rude: what I meant was “wow solo nest was super impressive, it overshadows these other solos!” XD

where’s my ping smh

jk tho, most people that play as they max won’t have 6.7k base unless they’re hella slow. Hell, even my PPE only had like 1.9k base on it when I got to 8/8.

Awww, thank you >w<

But, they’re more of a first-time thing. The Rock Dragon was one of the few I hadn’t done yet, because someone kept teleporting and helping me defeat it. And since it’s also an exceptionally deadly event boss that isn’t quite as easy as the Statues are with Decoys, I’d say that I’m pretty proud of myself to have overcome it, y’know?
Also, that Nest 2.0 solo was with a Divine, so =w=

I was doing it on a warrior without an ASS or Oryx ST Sword, and only a 50/50 pet

If I weren’t as retarded killing black minions would’ve been a lot more enjoyable.

Well…
1000 posts in 1 thread
My no-lifing status is complete

I just taught a rank 5 player how to do a sprite world :smile:

It’s people like you that make this game a better place. Thank you.

26%20PM

He went from begging for my shield to earning it himself (around 2 hours for 8 dex :tired_face:).