The Achievement Thread

They take at least 50 halls run to max a character. Assuming you only have access to pub that’ll take you about 25 hours.

This is very rough calculation but you get my point. It’s very time consuming.

It seems to me that the average LH run gives you 2L. If you are only trying to max life, that’s about 19L or 10 runs = 200 minutes = 3 hours. Mana goes for about 1:3, and takes about 11 to max (if you’re not a robe class) and 19 (if you are a robe class) which will take either 4 Life or 6 Life, 40 minutes or 80 minutes. The rest of the stats take around 15-ish life to max, which is 8 runs or 160 minutes or 3 hours. And most LH runs take less than 20 minutes, the supposed average, and lean closer to 15. Altogether this is 7 hours. (Not counting the time in between merching and waiting) and around 21 halls.

Really not true. Only max eff runs get this close and I highly doubt a newbie wanting to get an 8/8 to start will have access to max eff. Pub takes longer than 2o mins for a void, every time.

I’m actually serious about 20 minutes. I time most of my lost halls runs to make the most of them, and this is my finding: Rushing to MBC: 10 minutes, MBC: 4 minutes, Void: 6 minutes. Cults: Pots: 10 minutes Cult: 5 minutes.

Hey, look, all characters are 8/8 again.

What discord do you run with? I highly doubt pub would be getting sub 20 runs, unless they started full skips.

Yeah… highly doubt it. Considering you can get up to 4L from cult runs, and 3(4?) life from Void runs, plus wc tops and t6 abilities and rings, it should only take 15 - 20 runs to acquire enough pots to max a character

I don’t do cult much and my average is about 2L per void.

They did, and even partial skips can do that anyways. You’re just brainwashed by max eff into believing it’s impossible for any other discord to not suck.

Dude I fuckin hate max eff

It’s interesting that pub now does partial skips tho
I thought one of their rls got beaned for doing skips a couple months ago

Pub does full skips too sometimes

Rls, Hrls, and Trls all have different levels of skipping. I think its full skip, golem/oryx skip, oryx skip respectively.
Also

This only applies if ur maxing with rainbows from troom and pots :laughing:

Huh good to know

once again (i think second time), I have become enlightened

bow peasants

Hate to break it to you but Nevov isn’t very stingy with his likes compared to most of the other mods.
Not flex but it can be if u want it to be

Toxxxxxxxicccccccccccccccc
/s

:hibiscus:

Welcome

Who the heck are you

I need to know how bad I should be feeling for not recognizing your name from anywhere

image (my summary page) hehhehehheh heteraabra the toxic boy has taken like 1/5 of them xD