The Achievement Thread

At least starist players cant call you a “retarded red star” anymore

I dont actually understand the stigma against pub. It’s pretty fast and usually the RLs aren’t retarded

Well pub used to be a lot slower than the other discords. They had rampant 0/8 chars with little gear and exclusively did full clears. MCH, SBC, and Lost Boys would adopt skipping oryx and then golem rooms months before pub did. Even now, some pub rls are hesitant to skip even oryx rooms. It’s much better now though, with semi-consistent Cru skips and regular runs. They even get a sub-10 run daily-ish.

Yeah I remember when 0/8s were allowed but it still didn’t seem that bad. Saw a lot of posts about bad RLs on reddit and stuff but I never really experienced that. Most of my RLs were pretty competent. There was that one run with like a crus basically every room that still gives me PTSD, but what can u do about something unlucky like that (It turned our void into a cult with ~11 people and I died lmao)

Edit: Clearing also gives :ok_hand: fame so

Well you actually get more fame from faster runs, as 80% of the fame from a void run comes from mbc/void.

I mean, more fame or more fame per second? I don’t think the fps dropoff would be so high as to completely eliminate clearing. (I’m just totally speculating on this btw, I’m pretty sure some runs can generate like 20 fps but I doubt it’s significant enough usually to completely disregard clearing)

Yknow what youre 100% right. I’m glad I’m not pooled into retarded red star

80 fame per run from just bosses in 10 mins as opposed to maybe 110 fame from a clear in over 20.

First time rushing anything thats not mw/pit/wc, it was a cursed library. good to be useful for once.

I mean safety too, less chance of getting cucked in a room. I can see the appeal tho

I have ascended.
(look in chat)

orange star today.
and its my birthday.
please give me attention.

Happy birthday.

Happy birthday, just don’t make a thread about it, we all know how that went down last time someone did that…
cough cough Starli

Celebratory 50k on trix photo

@burnixone @arcturusv

Well, today I have finally got my license. (Even though I am close to 18 :stuck_out_tongue:)
I am finally free to drive myself without my loud parents.

i have a skin that japan does not have and it is the wanderer samurai skin

I go inactive and then I just get this

And that finishes up my complete character list of 8/8s!
While definitely an achievement, it also means that I now have pots piling up…