The Achievement Thread

at 14k now xd

where da fame train at? ima grind to yellow soon

now 15k xd
idk

FUCK FUCK FUCK! first time i failed a fame thingy

???

i dont think u can hack on steam tho?

that’s what it normally says dude do u play on steam?

That was meant to be asking what it was not saying that he hacked, sorry if it came across that way

Edit: replied to the wrong person (@DANMONEY)

i finally got harlequin armor, after 10-12 prisms (not from troom.) didnt get the picture of the whitebag because i was so excited.

3/8 ppe yay…
just kill me already

Huntresses are pretty easy to 7/8.
It’s cause farming godlands is very rewarding for me.

how do you even do dungons with a tiered bow lol

because they have decent dps

yeah, but you need to be at like a melee range to hit all 3 shots. plus its really bad on high def enemys.

I just use them because I:

• No longer have a CBow Curse that darned Squid…
  • Don’t want to risk my last MStar
  • Don’t have a DBow (yet)

Plus, they have decent enough dps. I can get in close with most bosses anyways. Another bonus is that they’re amazing at clearing things.

You seriously don’t wanna use the Mstar cause it’s rare?

More as in “I can’t get another one until an event similar to MotMG drops”. It’s also why in my vault, there’re numerous UTs, such as my first Bracer, second Fire Dragon Armor, one of my many Leaf Hides, my only Illumination, my only Esben Staff and first Skull of Esben…

im asking thats question because i hate playing with a tiered bow as my 24/7 bow. the only good thig theyre good for really is clearing swarms. what do the other uts in your vault have to do with this though. is it that you wont use an item unless you have 2 of them? if so, why? those items will just be sitting in your vault and when you get more uts you wont have space to use them