The Achievement Thread

Gave up on the gems, congrats to whoever completed the quest.

Mod fun.
First time with them.

1st 8/8.
took long enough.

Loot Haul:

Necronomicon: 5 (2 from Phantom)
Scholar Seal: 10
Corruption Cutter : 1
Bookwyrm Pet Skin: 2
Wraithā€™s Brigandine: 2
Deathless Crossbow: 0

note: this is excluding the 5 libs completed on my other characters, and the countless ones I Nexused from/was dced from during the Golden Dagger incident and from before the Corruption Phantom was given a realm portal.

I believe the game wishes to reward a leet gamer, you got this. Just a few hundred more.

I stop counting after I got 2nd brigandine but I believe itā€™s around 900-1200 lib. Though I wonder @PhantomMod said I will get my bow on the 1000th lib.

Here is mine :slight_smile:

Tome : 6
Seal : 3
Dagger : 4
Waki : 1
Pet skin : 1
ST bow : 0
ST Armor : 4

Hereā€™s mine
Tome: 1
Seal: 1
Everything else 0

Mine, from 27 Libraries:

Necronomicon: 1
Scholarā€™s Seal: 0
Corruption Cutter: 1
Bookwyrm: 0
Brigandine: 0
Crossbow: 0
Waki: 2

ā€¦also the Necronomicon is from just now.

Shit, is it this rare for everyone or are you just really unlucky?

Well, given it took me 946 libs for my first stā€¦

And then I considered myself unlucky when i got no proper white from 400 voidsā€¦

Then again, there still are people that complains after 40~50 runs, sooā€¦

Me, someone who complains about not having gotten the Jellyhead Trickster Skin despite having run less than 60 Cnidarian Reefs: I have no idea what youā€™re talking about

For me itā€™s a battle which I complain more about not getting from Reef, skin or the poison (@ 333 completes, maybe 250 of them with chest).

Libraries @ 146 for what itā€™s worth: Seal x2, Tome x2, Dagger x1, Waki x10 estimate, doing both bosses unless a reason not to, did maybe 30 on this event, 1x seal was from a chest, the rest natural, the ST bow I have is from a shards=STchest.

I got my st bow after like 30 or 40ish libraries. Although I died with it like a complete idiot when I afked in a sew and someone dragged on me. i wAS JuST TesTiNG tHe DaMn ThiNG.

This death still really hurts QQ

What are the odds? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So was reminiscing about my early days of realm, when all I wanted to do was unlock paladin, and Assasin. I remember the day I unlocked Necromancer, that day I played him was when I finally started to toggle in the game from noob to slightly experienced (he was my first class in which I got my first 1/8). Anyways I remember Forbidden Jungles and how I thought that the UT items in that dungeon were awesome and super cool (later I learned that they were treated like garbage). But anyways I was thinking about how bad my doging has been recently and thought ā€œwhat if I tried maxing a Necro with nothing but Forbidden jungle UTā€™s, would that make my doging better ?ā€. So I made a new necro with nothing but the Frob Jungle utā€™s and started maxing. To be honest it made me have some pleasant nostalgia, as for my dogging I think it might be improving but Iā€™m not entirely sure yet.

Will update when 4/8 :smiley:

small update: am 2/8 and got ray katana :sunny:

Time for an F in chat boisā€¦ the Jungle Necro diedā€¦ twice!!! After dropping off that ray Katana I tped into a god wall and got popped by a sprite god. The second time I got my jungle necro back to 2/8 but died to a snake viper. Iā€™ll probably try to redo this challenge later and just make a new thread or topic about it, but for now, Iā€™m focusing my time on maxing my archer and doing the first contact quest. sorry for the sad edit :frowning:

That hurt my soul

That would hurt mine too, but I donā€™t have one. :tada:

Soloed a Heroic Udl. Was not impressed by my rewards.

But didnā€™t you do it for the fame?