The Achievement Thread

Its a bug in the game

i c

Really? First time iā€™ve seen that. What version of the game does that happen on?

I think itā€™s very common on browser.

okā€¦ fineā€¦ i join the white star clubā€¦

Congratulations :tada:

Eep, thereā€™s my first prod Nest 2.0 solo.
Pretty standard loot total - 1 gdex, 3 life, 1 def, 1 dex. No STs, alas, but a bunch of fame is cool too.

Overall, thereā€™s still a few things Iā€™m iffy about.
The first is that the Soldier Bees are still only Stunnable in their first miniphase (the one where they do shoot, but they donā€™t reallyā€¦do anything), or in the case of Blue, as far as I could tell, in their Rage phase.
Personally, Iā€™d much prefer it if youā€™d bee able to Stun them during all of their phases except their Rage phase.
Speaking of Rage phases, the Red Soldier Bee still has that mini pre-phase for their rage? Why??? @Mrunibro pls remoof thank

Lastly, the Killer Bee Hives were a pretty big thorn in my sights at their final phase when theyā€™re spamming you with killer bees (which you canā€™t insta with an Acclaim, but can with a Stone Sword) and small worker bees (which come in such great numbers that you can barely clear them with a Stone Sword). Too bad thereā€™s no is_passive_weapon 1 in Realmā€¦

Overall, this was a pretty interesting experience. I learned a bunch about the Stunnability of some monsters (for instance, the Queen is stunnable in the last phase, as is the Beekeeper!), their beehaviour, and how I should tackle some phases.
And also that I probably shouldnā€™t attempt this on a melee with low fire rate again, cause fuck those small killer bees and their health-thatā€™s-too-high-for-a-50-att-Acclaim-shot >:c

Ask the Person Below You a Question

This marks the first full ST Set that Iā€™ve earned all on my own, and I didnā€™t pay for it either.
That ring took over 100 Labs to get by the way. I hate this game.

i got it on two of mules in mystery st chests

Finished a trio public Nest!
Started with me, a maxed Warrior, and an unmaxed, not-quite-prepared Archer.
The latter nexused after being harrassed by a small crowd of Killer Bees (but I did teach them just a little!), and @Monsieur (the warrior) nexused blinking red during the Queenā€™s 2nd red phase after almost getting shotgunned to death.
I also finished the Forax. No good loot yetā€¦

4000 baseā€¦I barely noticed >_<

I have achieved regular! :grinning:

lol do u spend more time on forums or in the actual game xD

I am caught. :laughing:

I probably spend more time on the forum then I do playing realm. Although recently I have been an active participant in public testing.

i wanna be an active closed tester >.<

If you have a dream, donā€™t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.

Dr Roopleen

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

;-; very very um, ya know, um helpful

Iā€™m now a forum pro.

legitimate entropy reactor acquired, no notifiers or 3rd party anythings were used in the acquisition of this item:

this would not have been possible without decaā€™s scrap token quests, and even then I still had to get very lucky. I got the blue core as a drop, meaning I only need 75 scrap instead of 100, and I got a locked reactor among my first 10 UFOā€™s (I didnā€™t get one during the campaign, partially because I knew in advance that they would be obtainable outside of the campaign. I didnā€™t know how rare theyā€™d be though).

unfortunately, because I leaned so heavily on the core drop and scrap token quests, the number of UFOā€™s Iā€™ve done is significantly less than most other people whoā€™ve gotten one of these. the result? I just might be the only person who has an entropy reactor who doesnā€™t have any armors to go with it. so I guess Iā€™m not done yet X)

Ask the Person Below You a Question

Me then I got one the day after.