The Achievement Thread

No lol, I got life & greater vit from boss. But it does match well

update on the entropy set:

too bad the armor isn’t yellow :/

Snagged a Geb ring during a solo Tomb.
For some reason, of the 20+ people who were at the Sphinx, 3 went in (including myself), and 2 Nexused.

I managed to solo all the way to the bosses, and even to Nut’s rage (with a lot of patience), but then I teleported wrong and got insta’d.
Welp!

Forgot to upload this yesterday, but at long last, 70K base fame.

I can’t imagine how long that took x.x

11 months; No LHs or fame trains.

Didn’t record it, but I got my revenge on the Queen!
Felt like it went faster than on my Necro, though the first phase dragged on quite long due to the Queen getting heals during blue.
I also narrowly managed to escape a paralyze bullet during Yellow 1 - still traumatized =~=

How much active time?

As of this post, 84349 minutes, or roughly 58-59 days. Although that includes time spent sitting in USS or on the beach waiting for the realm to close.

Technically speaking my 2nd Nest completion of the day, but my Wizard got disconnected while bombarding the Queen with spells.
Did this with a blue star Priest, whom I instructed as best as I could before the fight.
Unfortunately, they still nexused - but they were very grateful with my tips :3

The Red Beehemoth armor actually came from a Red Soldier bee that just barely managed to slip into the boss room before we approached it.
It was kinda scary to grab it, as the Queen was doing inner rotations, and the armor was about exactly where she could bee >_<
Nothing out of the ordinary aside from that. Did Beekeeper too, with a nice def, gdex, and 3 life as total pots of loot.

Lol you must really like the beework

Presuming that you’re going by your character’s ‘active time’ stat, that doesn’t include idle time on the beach, or idle in nexus/vault. Only if you’re killing/assisting to kill enemies does the ‘active time’ accrue.

So your true ‘actual time’ on the character is going to be (possibly a lot!) higher, depending on how much uncounted idle time you have spent.

Just got a hamster today! She is sooo cute.
[Placeholder for when I can get a good picture]

Looking forward to seeing them! You should post them in the Post pictures of your animals! Thread

Finally installed Muledump. Though I haven’t yet found a way to see when a character was created, I did remember one thing that was memorable for my Ninja, and so I indeed noticed:
There are over 120 characters between my Ninja and my second-oldest character, my Necromancer.
Give or take, say, 40 of those were probably extremely short-lived ones, but still!

The ‘created on’ stat was only coded in Deca’s era, so any characters older than that simply don’t have the data recorded. That’s why it won’t show on the ingame Fame Overview for these older characters either:

So you’ll have to rely on the good old memory banks, as to what you can remember from your playing history/graveyard/etc. to piece together an approx date. It starts pretty easily since you only have 1 slot at the start, so every death=(usually) the date when the next char was made, but multiple slots complicate the picture.

The earliest screenshot of my Ninja is…

I believe this one, from May 27, 2017. Looking through my deaths, none of them match a Slime Ninja with these type of equips - preceded by a green-dyed Ninja death on April 7th, same year, and succeeded by a Silver Ninja death on November 2nd, same year.
So that comes out to about 2 years, and 3 months. Not bad!

26th May would match up with an archer death you had around that time too:

And:

With a grave screenshot a few posts later of ninja at level 19. Mystery solved good work!

Duo LH w/ @Tijme, turned solo Cult.
Unfortunately, they DC’d at Defender because of ability overuse. Luckily, the last two pot rooms were only an Oryx room away.
I only had to drag 2 minions, which also saved me some time.
Got a double bag drop from the chest - Moss and Stone (Lime Jungle Bay and Loot Tier, ew), sb life+mana, myspot (dex), myscloths/dyes.

Fuck, that took way longer than it could’ve, but here I am.
I’m content :'3