The Achievement Thread

Well, yeah. I just…really like treasuring things. I have an extremely old exa vit in my vault from years ago. As for the “use only when 2” thing, kind of. If I don’t feel like it’ll help me, I usually feed it. Some items I find too rare to use or too useless for my current characters (e.g. my Pyra).
It’s mostly because I don’t like the thought of losing something forever. Bad, old memories with it. I don’t like going into detail about it, so if you’ll excuse me about that -w-

First ever 5k base character (no fame train, but i did shit ton of lost halls)

oh i see. i think you should use those rare items with an 8/8 character along with other rare items to use them to its fullest potential. if you die, you would have probably lived quite a while with those rare items. just play more cowardly on those rare items id say

I did it for a while with this hunt. it takes time to learn but you can do it. I got loot in tombs and shatters with only a tiered bow. so it can be done

but of course id rather use uts like now

he died with it

fuck you @PrimeGrind
i want one so bad

T O X I C

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fame train REEEEEEEEEEEE

These are my first ever 8/8 characters. Knight was achieved 8/8 on Wednesday and Mystic today. Just gotta 8/8 my sorc to complete my quest of 3 alive 8/8 characters.:+1:

what did u cross out :3

Guildies name, didn’t want to upset anyone that I didn’t have consent to put on forums. Just bein safe👍

MY PADEN BEST

What’s in slot 4???

hearticle or something from valentines

What’s it do? :3

pop it and heart particles come out xd

Woohoo, second rare pet is good-to-go!
now if only I had 25k fame

I would suggest maxing it fully but that’s just me.

That’s such a waste of fame