The Achievement Thread

Missed my 6 year bday by a whole month.

Better than last time.

15 8/8s

2nd st set completed. Now some fun facts:

• yes, this is the ripper that i had to farm 400+ cdepths for.

• this is my oldest alive character, made alongside my first char slot purchese.

• this is also my only character that survived farming the nest event.

• the ring is my 4th orange bag from para chambs event. still no white is sight.

• this character dropped a bulwark on his first snek pit.

My first set completed! Too bad I donā€™t really play sorc too much, but it still feels awesome to see a full set ā€œin person.ā€

Somehow completed a Mountain Temple on this 0/8 Warr, together with Alex (68/59, H/MH).
Total loot: 4 def.

4 years later ive finally made it to white star.

First O2 shout-out!

idk why I was added, but heck yea

Whoops, accidentally clicked the reply at the bottom of your post instead of the thread :sweat_smile: Thanks!

Iā€™m done with stars now ;3

First character to survive a year.

@SkySlurp And its better than yourā€™s.

Does it have a QOT tho :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

thats a lot of fame tho wow

8/8 NPE. And first Omni. Easy life.

epic Iā€™m white star
also its been 1 year

I hope i can quit this time

why ):

I finally managed to max my pet to Legendary ! I already had the fp and the fameā€¦ but max it, and fuse it without doing any error is like harder than getting a jugg.

80K base fame.

Another Nest solo, on my Samurai this time - and fully, too!
Basically everyone left as soon as the first Soldier Bee (red) went into rage, despite being blocked off by the entranceā€™s walls -w-

Dungeon overall went relatively smoothly, Iā€™ve gotten more used to Yellow and Redā€™s annoying additional invulnerabilty phases, as well as gotten better at dealing with mini Hives.
The Queen fight wasnā€™t too bad either - no Yellow Phase 1s (thank fuck), and no Red Final Phases - only two Yellows and a Blue, both of which went extremely easy ^u^
Things got a little dicey during Beekeeper, since he spawned Yellow Soldier Bees, which paralyzed me twice - which is about three times more than Iā€™d prefer!
Luckily never lost that much health at once.