The Achievement Thread

Give him free eggs.

highest i ever got was uncommon

I got a legendary avian on my old account a really long time ago from horrific creation, but this oneā€™s my 2nd ever

grafik

8/8 on challenger

Today I finally did my last Santaā€™s Workshop that has been sitting in my gift chest for the last couple years. Got a pretty decent haul! No UB rings, but very happy about getting the Resounding Shield. Hopefully they bring the dungeon back, sometime!!

Only regret is not grabbing a few of the consumables from the first room. I ended up breaking every present with about 10 seconds to spare, so I definitely could have grabbed a couple of the att or dex ones I passed over.

Got my first oryx callout on challenger

First time i win a discord event. Sadly i donā€™t get any prises :cccccccccc

too lazy to crop out

FIRST VOID EVER DONE

7/8, the furthest Iā€™ve ever come, on Challenger /w\

inb4 one of you bastards with your 10k+ character comes out and stampedes all over me, trying to be superior, lmao, nice try. Iā€™m gonna be sleeping with this euphoria, binch.

Bold of you to assume we are people.

1st 8/8 ppe
havenā€™t got a white bag in 8 days help

does being ppe counts when u do halls ?

why wouldnā€™t it

Doing discord runs specifically when doing a ppe sounds a tad cheap to me, but I wouldnā€™t stop calling it a ppe.

isnā€™t lh by design supposed to be done in organised runs

Itā€™s possible to do it outside of organised runs. I guess you could call it that if you want though.

The whole point of the lh was to bring a raid-like mmo experience to rotmg. I guess you could call a public solo halls the real way to play the game.

A week of semi-hard work created this sexy girl! The first character of mine, ever to reach 2000 base fame! Currently working on 8/8ing. (also itā€™s a ppe btw)

Got mah first double white lbow waki same bag :smile: