The Achievement Thread

let R goOO, ooc r buff cmm

Unavailable

o probably cuz i used weaboo musicā€¦reupload w/ no music (it just a petless shait testing OOC op uwu)

Works now.

2 8/8s at the same time! I expect this number to grow rapidly, if I keep up my current pace! So much fun to play with good characters.

let r gOoo, shait and nest down :^) ooc and priest rlly are op

Yeeee Iā€™m a regular now didnā€™t realise Iā€™ve read forums for 50 days already lol

Yo, same!
EDIT: though I donā€™t see the tag by my name like yoursā€¦ How do you do that?

go to preferences and set your title to regular

Andā€¦ Iā€™ve apparently read a topic with 100+ replies tooā€¦ nolifing da forums lol

Have you checked out the secret area, and also you should join the RE discord where all the regulars are. I myself have lost the role, but still ask for the ā€œRegularā€ role and you get access to something.
You also still get to see it even if you lost the role

Uh excuse me

Where all the cool regulars are.

JK, but just, just join. It is an Achievement to join the server and go into the bar.

You were looking for me?

bruh parasite chambers is so ez wtf. I did it with a group of ~5 and never flashed once

On this day 7 years ago, I made the biggest mistake of my life.

Sorry canā€™t help but ask, are you affiliated with McKellen?

I got my priest ppe to 7/8! 8 mana to max

Soloā€™d a pentaract once everyone realised they had no idea how to do it properly.

Spoils of war were a greater wisdom and the non trickster items you can see. It took fifteen minutes :sweat_smile:

At least it was fun, this is my first time on challenger and itā€™s great.

Gz, I personally havenā€™t played challenger because Iā€™m having too much fun (Read: self-subjected torture) on my priest, but Iā€™m definitely trying it out next season. Gotta get that nostalgic feeling of not having a pet and nothing in my vault.