The Achievement Thread

Forgot to screenie this earlier, but yea! Completed my first ever campaign 100%, and with ~17 days to spare!
:​D

wonder if the optimal way to do it is thru huge trains, pop a lvl 20 + max candies, run to the train and get 225 + usual bonuses. anyways gl :3 sounds interesting

petless shats on a priest :hugs:

*cries in 21.8k points*

How in the actual world did you manage to do it THAT quickly? Surely you must’ve spent a lot of time doing some sort of optimal strategy.

His strategy was ‘Curb stomp Wilhuff into the ground’.

On a more serious note, pretty sure he did the same thing as me, which was farm realms and Oryx’s Castles. Depending on how many event bosses spawn, you can easily rack up thousands of points per realm.

FOOLISH MORTAL

Not including chains or my other characters

Hehe, yea I get that question a lot after telling my fellow ASE mates that my campaign quest has been completed.

Takes a heck ton of dedication. Like what Wil said, the main strategy to racking up points is clearing realms and Oryx Castles (Janus + O2). The slight difference is that rather than help with the realm clearing, I find abysses, udls, manors and snake pits to slowly rack up my token count and utilise every bit of time I had farming tokens. I still do the Keyper, and I still join everyone in doing the dungeons he drops.

“But Moddy, if you’re farming with them, why are you so far ahead of everyone?”
18 hours of nonstop farming per day. I’m glad that’s over, I get to chill for the rest of the campaign <3

And ayy, thanks to all that realm clearing, Judie’s now at a whopping 20k bf! :>

where’s your minutes active though? :thinking:

this is fine

this character has been alive for 11 days.

I have 2 days of active time on this char alone.

this is fine.

123332 / 2901 = 42.51

1670 / 44 = 37.95

so yes you beat furyborn, but not nearly by as much as you think you did. you could have beaten furyborn by just as much by spending the same amount of time as him (44 minutes compared to your 2901) and having only 1870 fame on death. if someone here has 44 minutes active and only 1900 fame on death they’ll beat you while having spent significantly less time on this lul

EDIT: to prove my point I checked my storage backups on muledump out of curiosity and found this:

assuming this is correct, I have 50 / 1 = 50 which beats both of you. you would need 145050 fame on death to beat my backup ninja with your current playtime.

Just get 1 game without being a single minute active and then die

1/0=infinity

Soloed an MT as a 0/8 priest (had only drunk wis as I am using it to pot a warrior who already has max wis)
Took super long, but Daichi is a joke of boss, really easy patterns to dodge and learn, went and cleared for troom afterwards.

I was told this is uncommon, as usually only one troom is found in a udl so I thought I’d share this to get some feedback to see if it is rare or if anyone else has experienced it. Leveling up guild mate/friend @Lattee.
This is coming from the same guy that posted a screenshot of a 5 troom snake pit in the old WIld Shadow forums. :wink:

And now I present to you: The first time I’ve soloed a nest 100%, from start to end, boss and all! Top it off with an ST trap I’ve never gotten before ^-^

Never in my life have I felt so proud u,w,u

It was tempting to just run into the lava after I’d done the chest. Very, very tempting.
(Yes, this was with Alex again, so mediocre heals)

Yes, that’s correct, I have a 52 tf with 1 minute :sunglasses: . Its gear must be slight higher% than yours.

Setting aside the 0 minutes = infinite fpm case;

A quest chest character that spends all its time hatching & destroying chests in the vault would be the best route to super high fame per minute. The fame gain rate is waaay higher here than all other (non-GM spawned) content available to us.

non-quest-chests method (best?)

I think the highest achieveable rate with no quest chests would be as follows:

Make a new account, unlock Archer but without dying on wizard/priest; delete them after level 5 each time, this way First Born and Ancestor will be available for your Archer.
Archer

Get a Level 20 potion through the daily logins, then you can get to level 20 without going into a realm and wasting minutes. This lets you have Thirsty/Mundane/Boots/CubeFriend.
I think gaining any XP unavoidably does +1 to the minutes, but you do need to be level 20 for the death bonuses to ‘switch on’.
Lev20 pot

Run around the nexus, reload, repeat. This gains Explorer & Cartographer.
:running_man:

Shoot a tutorial turret once, for 100% (200% actually if you hit both towers), this gives you Accurate, Sharpshooter, Sniper (loses Pacifist).
:dart:

(wait for Valentine event)
Obtain through trading+Tinkerer the full reskin set of 4x 7% fame items.
ValbowValquivValarmValring

This should give you 18 (base) + 21 + 9 + 12 + 15 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 4 + 5 + 10 + 33 + 15
for 18 base, 166 total and 1 minutesActive.

I duoed stone guardians and oryx 1 with @Demonseye

Smallest castle ive ever done. There was someone else with us, but they needed to leave when we got to teh bridge

His intentions and secrets he gave us may forever remain secret. Even the richest man in the world couldn’t make us trespass.

what the fu did i just write today

Duoing castle is how I got my first Oryx Kill (btw which of you killed Oryx?)
(@Nevov, about the fame in 1 minute thing, wouldn’t tping to glands and killing a djinn or brain thus getting Enemy and Slayer of the Gods be better than boots on the ground?)

Demonseye.