The Achievement Thread

regardless of whether enemy + slayer is better than boots, killing something in glands will definitely add to your minutes active, and if you add even 1 extra minute to the running time then you dramatically lower the fame to playtime ratio. I think getting explorer and cartographer via nexus has the same problem actually, so the real non-chest method would result in less fame than nevov’s calculation.

Doubters! Healthy sceptism! :slight_smile:
The gods achievements only give +10% (enemy) and +10% (slayer) vs +25% for lost Boots.
& we’re fine to uncover tiles without time, so long as killing/assists (XP) isn’t involved, I tested that just now with a trip to /tutorial:

image image

@Phantommod Guess who else is going to tour Mr. Wonka’s Chocolate Factory?

nice

That fungal event fp (whites and sts) really boosted me a long way lol.

2.5k fp from daily login ez

Have to say this sight I found slightly menacing, like they’re all shouting “feed me”, and how many more are off the end of the scroll bar…:

… reasons

Standard daily baby sacrifices to RNGesus?

You could get it if you can get a gm to spawn oryx in the nexus if you’re lucky enough to get the kill. If hp scaling still takes a few seconds he can also be killed in less than a minute.

Aight, I promise this is the last post about the nest I’ll do for this achievement thread, ahem…

I recorded a video of me soloing the entire damn thing, treasure room and all! Only 1 other person has soloed the nest as a huntress from what I’ve seen on Youtube, and is definitely a bigger feat than mine seeing as he has a para hp and a T5 trap compared to my alien gear. (DrDarky)

Mine’s the full video of me clearing out pretty much the entire dungeon, so if you’re only interested in the boss fights, timestamps are below~ It might be helpful if anyone wants to study the boss patterns and the tactics to dodging them, but seeing as there are already several other videos on the subject, perhaps not

[Video]
Killer Bee Queen (12:35)
The Beekeeper (20:00)

On a side note, I’ll probably post a few more notable solo videos, like Thicket, Shaitan, and maybe another Crystal Cavern just because my old one is semi-outdated~

Ever since my first soloes, I’ve been farming fungals, crystal caverns, and nests by myself. It’s quite fun and feels more rewarding, at least feeling-wise, especially when I get amazing loot after the ordeal. Huntress is really an amazing class to solo this type of content (It might also be able to do a shatters solo, but my PTSD with blobombs hasn’t cooled down yet sooo…not anytime soon)

Yeah, GM interference and all bets are off; they could spawn 1x ‘classed-as-a-god’ enemy near you to gift you a fast+simple 1 god kill; or just straight spawn XP enemies for you to leech off for a humongous gain in a short playtime.

Although a technicality on hp scaling: I believe it’s when the enemy becomes active that it does a /who count to assess the starting HP, so you couldn’t get Oryx to instadie in a nexus quite exactly like you describe, as the players would already be there to contribute to HP. Though you could arrange something with an organised group/in the guildhall/etc.

Yay good stuff~

First time soloed Puppet.

Here’s another solo video, this time my huntress against MBC solo. It’s my first time soloing him as a huntress, I usually do it with a paladin or wizard. Either way, definitely doable and pretty fun, but I still consider my nest solo to be, well, something I take more pride in… mainly cuz the nest is a fricken claustrophobic mess.

Enjoy~

Okay, that’s actually impressive.

The Shatters Solo (Huntress) <-- Video

Whew, I actually did it! Was a bit sketchy some times, had some clumsy and stupid movements as well, but in the end it’s done. My first ever solo shatters! ^-^/

Timestamps:
The Forgotten Sentinel (3:20 - 7:20)
The Twilight Archmage (20:30 - 27:50)
The Forgotten King (34:10 - 40:20)

Grats on 10k+ base fame, too :0

Thanks! Definitely a big milestone considering it was a “Solo Twilight Archmage” that pushed me to 10k exactly

This was one of my smoother albeit longer solos. The Halls clearing went quite well, only 2-3 Crusades and they all came late enough where I had enough room to survive the Commander’s invulnerability phases.
Draconic Dominance really helped me out, though - trying to clear a Golem of Sorrow in an Oryx room is nasty.

The Cult fight itself went…really quickly. Warrior’s DPS is just so incredibly high.
I did almost die when Molek spawned by trying to circle him, causing me to run through like three of his deadly waves. But no other close calls, as is evident by my full stack of HP post 8)

No special loot, though…except a bunch of pots I couldn’t even take with me. Eh, well, 1 extra cult mark stored up.

I just completed my first public lost halls. By the time we got to the cultists we had a bit less then 20 people, it was stressful, but fun. I got so distracted by how much there is too look at in exalt at one point, that I nearly died from being sat on for a while.