The Achievement Thread

laughs in not changing stars since forever

I finally played bard.

I did not, yet… rolling a 16 on a d20 is not as easy. But the more often my char dies the higher the chance it will be my first bard soon.

So, I mean not the best achievement, but pretty good for me. Went into a public nest, and within the first two phases of the boss fight, I was the only one left. I got to the phases right before the one where it spawns the three nests, but was dodging pretty badly, tanking a ton. I lasted that way for a while, but my priest just didn’t have enough dps to move her to the next phase fast enough, at least not on a boss that was hp scaled for around 7 people.

HOLY FUCK

AFTER 3 YEARS I LAY HANDS ON A TAROT CARD

FOR A REALLY GOOD PRICE

COURTESY OF @GrifballQc

yeah, this other guy gave a few out for free lol
sorry m8
I have The Fool, you want?

I have two fools, i take any death cards though

wtf i had the full set the other day, tried to sell it for life - no takers, tried to give it for free, no one, i dropped mine…

First LH!

Also, I got a rare pet!
I went into the cult, but got shotgunned and took like 5k dmg… somehow I lived by spamming nexus.

Soloed Hermit God couple days ago before he died. At one point, Wizzy’s HP was about to get popped but he spammed HP pots just in time.

Managed to solo OT without being disturbed. No White from Herm and Thessal though.

By the time someone came to Cube (text labeled with italic were my responses).

“Call Herm.”

“I killed Herm.”

“Really?”

“Yes really, I even soloed OT from that Herm.”

“Come on…”

“Oops…”

“Just kidding.”

Finally, Sixteen 8/8’s!

I just want my regular back :frowning:

yey

I’m an orange star now!

Forum says no :triumph: :triumph:

jk log out and back in and it will fix itself

2K death fame on paladin

Learnt to solo Mountain Temple a day before my Ninja died. Got T10 Dagger, T12 Robe, ATT and DEF pot from TRoom.

first halls!

Congrats on halls! Unfortunate that all you pulled from it was a mark, though :expressionless:

Four years…and still in beta!