The Achievement Thread

Oh that was you? I saw that on reddit and really liked it. I also love how they give gold, but just not enough to buy a vault or anything good.

Ngl, if I got gold, I would buy skins I couldn’t get otherwise, or something akin to that. Because at least vault space and character slots you can earn on the calendar.

I would buy that silex skin, even if I can roll the box only two times, it’s still pet food or something I can actually use. If you look closely, it states that gold will be distributed on the upcoming weekdays, and by that time the mystery box will be no more :slightly_frowning_face:

Well, I spawn Silex with my 2017 veteran token, so I’m content with that. Symbolic or not, it’s kind of meh looking

I’m gonna be honest I don’t get it

Craig changed all of the early dungeons but Sprite, and now his mom is sad.

Part two: craig gets disowned

EDIT : I was completely wrong ! I didn’t win 400 gold, i won 500 ! And now i have…

…brought balance to the universe !

Congratulations, your are now forbidden from buying anything with gold ever again.

Too late, i bought 64 potion slots!

…Which was a really good deal! High Tech Terror is pretty generous about pots…

2020-10-19

2020-10-19%20(5)

Edit: now a string of sad achievements… perhaps you can tell what happened. Got that pet yard maxed before the fame cost inevitably changes, though! (Event if I haven’t even started feeding my second legendary yet)

First 8/8 ppe!!

“noooo you can’t bring a 0/8 to O3 you’ll just die before the miniboss!1!”

Watch me
This is actually my first prod O3 I ever completed! I only got pots and a Shard in the end, as well as a cool cloth, but still a heart-throbbing experience.

oreo gang

Mega carry.

I have recently become addicted to this forum
33%20AM
It was 1d read time about a week ago so it’s probably close to 2 by now

Maybe this isn’t a positive achievement…