The Achievement Thread

image 2nd ever character to 2k bf

thats ā€œdeebombā€ dude!

First ever campaign completion! I didnā€™t feel like this one was too bad at all. I didnā€™t even get a chance to play for many of the days of the event (I missed the entire nest event, unfortunately, as well as the O3 event apart from doing 2 minibosses today) and I still managed to finish this up. Now to choose verrry carefully what character to use the set with!

I did it!

Iā€™m just a few dozen assignments behind in school (all due in less than a week :frowning: but if anyone wants to help me, be my guest) but I got my blue hard hat and now I can do my assignments Iā€™ve been unable to do for so long and finally pay attention during online class and not join vc with my guildā€¦ until the Halloween event :weary:
The bad thing is, I donā€™t have any construction armor leftā€¦ So basically this hard hat will just be a souvenir in my vault unless another reconstruction themed something comes around and I can get myself a piece of construction armor. I did quite a few PPEs during MotMG and I am getting way better at them. Iā€™ve already had 2 that have had 2000 base fame.
WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT REALMEYE ISNT WORKING AND I CANT SEE MY BEAUTIFUL DEATHS

thats like actual addiction and shit

Heh heh, does someone need a temporary forums break? :thinking: :upside_down_face:

Well in the middle of the campaign I realized I was actually doing pretty well and I decided I would try and finish this campaign. And I did.

completed my first full st set

Is that German or what?

Got everything to 8/8, canā€™t play on half my characters because no backpacks lol.

Its german for ā€œlooks goodā€

If it ever tickles your fancy, Iā€™ll grow your new ST set sprite for fun! :upside_down_face:

mlmjljbl

3 st sets complete :smiley:

oh god have I accidentally won a contest again

594508571342012426%20Archdemon%20of%20the%20Abyss%20Demonseye

This marks a 3 win streak!

(I won 400, but since @Misiulolxd won too much gold i get 14 extra)

that set is insane if you swapout with the oryx helm, 1.5k damage shots at a decent range at a good pace

Finally aquired yellow star so thats pretty rad ig

First time with 50k account fame

Havenā€™t died on a half-decent char in 2 years

I think you need to do more O3. Congrats, though!