The Achievement Thread

what’s your goal after you hit 30k on all of your characters?

congrats on white star btw I just noticed

ty <3

I have survived more than 2 days and made 1/8 as Necro, while wearing Robe of Tlatoani

Eh… what? That’s an odd achievement.

Do while also using only an ep, and then I’ll be suprised

Well well, after a bit less than one year*, i finally managed to kill oryx the third and survived dammah for the first time!

*It’s not like i was actively running o3s, i seldom did them for fun and adrenaline

Completed all the dungeons on my wizard!

with an exact 25000 base fame as well…

yep. I stopped playing him at 25k when i just had rr left

First MBC + Void in vital combat! In my opinion mbc survival is wayyyy harder than anything void has to offer, but that seems to be what most people think. This does kinda open a new door for me, because I was scared of attempting MBC because I have had to die/nexus multiple times from survival, but now I can finally farm for that t13 staff I want!

That didn’t last long…

Plays Mario game over MP3

First MBC + Void complete !!! :,)

25% loot drop on melees now

here’s the wizard solo i never posted on the forums as well

Good job! That’s awesome :slight_smile:

imagine an orange star(almost yellow star) being able to complete mbc’s and voids with relative ease compared to a white star. Although tbh I will agree I constantly died on my first few attempts because of mbc survival, although void is a lot easier than mbc.

Also first o3 complete on testing super happy

ummm why did you have to call me trash for white star?

lol nothing personal I just thought it was funny that you only completed your first mbc+void with vital combat now that’s all, judging by how you’ve done it before

It can depend on if you’ve had experience with them on Discord runs are not, or even how good you are with games in general. I’ve completed a few, but I’m very inconsistent being a pub runner with little to no outside experience from seasoned veterans. Also, stars are fairly inconsequential now. They have always been a little sketchy with what they mean, but I don’t even check anyone’s star rank anymore.