The Achievement Thread

Soloed Shats on Assassin, guess I can cross that off the bucket list! Quite sketch in first boss, probably would be smoother if I had a dex tinc and more mp potions. Aside from that, the rest of the dungeon was smooth, just really slow due to the nature of Assassin’s abilities.

No idea really, maybe I would quit? Maybe exalt characters? Continue gathering fame further? Undecided so far~

Speaking of which, I’ve recently 30k’ed the priest, so now I’m just left with Assassin and Sorcerer (and technically Summoner once she comes out)

And… a Divine pet before fame cost buff. Committed several harakiri and fed nearly all STs and white bags except Jugg, Conflict and Tablet.

Has a fame cost increase been announced yet? I know it is inevitable, but I haven’t heard anything, myself.

Edit: just saw it from the Friday update. Fame price changes in coming days or weeks. Very tempted to suicide a couple characters to get some pet feeding done myself! Won’t be anything close to getting a divine, but I could at least max my first legendary.

Yep, it’s been announced in most recent patch notes

cheated but owell :^)

those potions are very big

Changes, mind you - not necessarily increases. No, I don’t know this for sure, but I’m very much tired of seeing everyone claiming that pet feed prices will go up as though it’s a fact.

They’ve said the changes will be “based on the new behaviors and rhythm at which players gain Fame with the new Fame system.” (Source: The most recent update.)

So while the changes could technically go in either direction, prices going up in proportion to recent fame changes seems far more likely. If I was going to bet my hard-earned fame on which way the prices would go, I’d go all-in for them rising, especially since a fame price reduction right now would trivialize the pet creation progress.

This being said, I hope they’ll give us a quick heads-up of the exact changes before they enact them so people can decide if killing off their characters is really worth it.

image - no jugg

1.5-2 years, and I’ll be at that number with most event whites. :pensive:

Neglected rng brethren, rise up!

Got 2 bee quivs 2 qots and a Ray katana in 4 years… sigh I wish I had gotten a cooler event white like fang venom…:pensive:

:slight_smile:

Jugg and ice crown on an 0/8…

Definitely not one of my better moments. I honestly don’t understand what my thought process was there. :flushed:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jugg and oreo are the only event whites I need before I have every event white in the game noooooooooooooooooooo

No worry man, I lost my 1st Jugg when rushing Mountain Temple. Had a good laugh about it but at the end? Don’t rush MT.

f in the chat man, I don’t like MT rushing since there’s so many thing that can pop you

Soloed Shats on Sorcerer this time~ Trickier than the priest imo cuz I don’t really have heals to fall back on, and as you can tell from the set, really squishy too. Aside from that, run was definitely faster than the former class, and had a blast using banner as a swapout for the first time!

Ah yea, I also soloed another shats on Assassin the other day, and snagged myself the unexpected:

What can we say? Assassin is just the best class.

sanctuary really is a rollercoaster of emotions