The Achievement Thread

First 10k base :0

First time @ 50k alive fame :0000

First void / MBC white :0000000000

Good day today !

please buff bee helm.

If I had the ability to time travel and do ONE thingā€¦ It would be to show Toastrz and Kiddforce this video as they were developing LH. My god.

I didnā€™t notice myself either, so yea gz

Aaaand the day has finally arrivedā€¦

16x 30,000 fame characters, the end of a long journey, and the birth of a rather satisfying Realmeye profile page!

Now I get to say Iā€™ve played each character ā€œequallyā€ā€¦but I suppose thatā€™s a lie for 4 of my characters who either got 30k or near 30k before the fame update hehe

As for the plansā€¦ Iā€™ve decided to take a looong break from the game, or if not, significantly reduced activity (ie. logging in for dailies, occasional guild runs). Maybe try out a few new games, sort out personal friendships and matters, finally taking my mind off this grindfest (and possibly accidentally sink into another grindfest)

Thanks for sticking by the journey! Moddy_-w-%20small

Why did that new character have to release in the nearish futureā€¦ will you promise us that youā€™ll take a break and sort through your important life ordeals before you even so much as think of seriously returning? >ā€¢<

Make sure to log in once for a while to keep that page looking good.

Take a break from the game, yes~

Sort through all of my important life ordealsā€¦no comment. Too complicated to answer . m.

I am a very, very, very evil person

(landed a very good fake)

Waiting for my Fools Prism one day, wish Deca did another wishing thing and thatā€™s the only thing Iā€™d wish for

( Excpet I donā€™t play RotMG anymore )

Oh yea not to mention Avatar sure is a good one for a fake white, very good white and also death animation, it flashes, explodes, shots come out, making it harder to see the placed bag, bravo Demonseye

LotLL, Forgotten King- actually all shatters bosses, Marble Colossus are good options, and perhaps O3 even thought itā€™s different like the others.

My 1st ever 10k base fame character.

Alright so today I attempted my first and only o3 run and I got past the miniboss and up to exalted. Sadly our 10 person group had to nexus becaude we had bad dps

Love is in the air :heart: ty for all the great posts here.

Realm Rewind 2021

@Glawi heā€™s coming for you!

Needs more hearts tbh, getting a divine is impressive in my book

Soloed my 2nd O3, this time on the signature huntress doppelganger and the entire sanctuary as well! Didnā€™t intend to solo, but seeing the 2 free runes, gotta take that opportunity

Honestly the hardest part of the fight was when he does the ā€œNowhere to runā€ phase, I just canā€™t really deal with it properly with the portal patterns. Other than that, was a pretty smooth fight throughout~

So much for that breakā€¦Will upload the video soon as well (really gotta get around to uploading the rogue solo too)

phantomā€™s so good that the second huntress bouta hit 30k too~