The Achievement Thread

Pretty cool set. Grats on the solo!

I made it through the maze! It took like 40 minutes and the last side I wanted to kill myself. But i got the 5 candies and opened the portal haha

Thanks. Itā€™s was just what I had on my bard while I was maxing them and didnā€™t feel like changing it (wish I had the st lute to go with it though)

Did the last run for my first exaltation today with @XBlaz! Been a long time coming, but very happy to put necro in the spotlight as he deserves. I wish I could post this with an amazing stacked character with 100K fame, but honestly I died a ton in this process so the high fame character will just have to come later lmao.

Congrats <3 <3 <3

Exalted samurai when?

Originally I was hoping before Oryxmas but looks like might have to push it again to next couple months ahead. Mainly because my momā€¦

knight soon for all heavies i guess hehe

also! first complete of reworked shatts :^)

:))

Holy shitā€¦ I just soloā€™ed LoD on my very 1st try on Testingā€¦

My very 1st 3D clear and as solo. Had to chug HP pots on this one.

Happened a few days ago, but I 3/5d warrior on exaltations, earning the +15% drop chance on melees!

And here is meā€¦ not going to exalt other Heavies after Samurai. Sword classes are overplayed.

5 starred my necro.

Bounce back B)

This is a big one! 100/95/84, free to play.

finally got a divinity

It only cost me this which is when i stopped playing the game in order to wait a few months for this o3 eventā€¦ in which I got the divinity on the first runā€¦ even though i did 300+ o3ā€™s during the last eventā€¦

Yeesh! What have been your methods for getting that high? Iā€™m only about to max my first legendary as F2P. Granted, Iā€™ve been picky with FP (for the lack of fame until the rework), but without playing all the time, I couldnā€™t have afforded to be anything but picky with what I did and didnā€™t feed.

Constantly forging Candy Coated armors. And just playing a lot.

First character to 30k base fame + Monster Bag

edit: ded

100/100 pet