The Achievement Thread

Over 100k base fame on my account!

I think it’s pretty ironic that the time I’m the least invested in the game during my account lifespan is also the only time I have multiple maxed characters (which is a first, for me)

It started from the bard being my main character and then the summoner PPE that got way better than expected, which led to lots of potion grinding while looking for white bags

got my Divine pet (mheal/heal/electric)

best pet

Indefinite struggle
I had to painstakingly chip down the two Exp Soldier Bees, because I knew that getting confused at juuust the wrong time would mean an instant nexus-or-die situation. Fortunately, my swapouts proved pivotal in getting in more aggressively.
(Pet was 30 MHeal, fyi; so, effectively petless?)

Where CSword???

completed my first new shatters today!

Third time getting past second boss, first two were testing. nexus in patience, then death in tablets.
Locked out of testing so tried on prod, and I completed it!

15k ninja FINALLY this took way too long

Also i made it to shatters patience phase and got parsed. I didnt know a single fucking phase and ran around like a clueless headless chicken. pretty good for a blind playthrough.

I just remembered I have, like, two spare ones in my vault.

God. Fuck.

first time “solo’ing” sentinel, other two guys died early on in the fight, still happy tho

how on a really scuffed huntress (this was in usw4 so pretty hp scaled)

I rolled a Natural 1/8 Knight

Oh wow! Big number!

missed my 4 year anniversary but it’s kind of surprising that I’ve been playing this game since I was 13

After using alll of my account fame and clearing out a large chunk of my vault, I have successfully gotten to a 100/x/x F2P pet! The account is definitely not F2P, but I spent my money on vault and character slots, not pet food or pet feeding.

First shatters complete! With a nice bonus too!

All classes 8/8!

why feed stingers D: and as someone who has forged 20+ para spells and aether orbs this hurts, and that 3D seal man, so rare and really good. Also selling the st orbs for incs would have bee more fp i think.

pain

I’m more interested in doing PPEs now, not a fan of the forge, and do not have the patience for merching :confused:
Getting a whitebag from forge rather than drop takes away a lot of the excitement for me. I’ve done it before, but I just don’t like it.

k, i do alot of ppes too and i dont forge on those but if i have a non ppe char i only use it if its 4/4 becuase i makes the game more fun. This means i like forge. Also i love staff classes but i hate doing parasites, mts and ice caves, forge has saved my literally 100s of these(and 100s of sprites for the 50-60 eps ive died with). One of my favourite updates to the game.