The Achievement Thread

This :3

So i donā€™t know what you did, but would it really count if youā€™re specifically liking posts JUST to get this?

#VERSUS

##Deca, I haveā€¦ a couple questions.

###Most importantly, why am I the one who notices this?

Snake Pit harder

Completed my tutorial of RealmEye forums by saying ā€œ@discobot start new userā€

lol

Just want to give my thanks (and show off a tad) to the moderators for deeming me leader! ik Iā€™m not the most level headed person out there so I was actually a bit surprised. Keep being the lovelys you are .

Let this be a lesson that you carry far into your professional career: the reward of a job well done isā€¦more work. Hereā€™s your mop and bucket.

[Ummmā€¦congratulations? OB]

And higher pay right?? no?? awwā€¦

Sure, weā€™ll double your salary! Now youā€™re making almost as much as I am!

Oh, I got a few!

Soloā€™d a LoD on Priest

Partial Duo O2 on Sorcerer, with Rogue guildie

Trio Bow class Forgotten King, me as Huntress

On this Trickster, I completed a Nest. There was this one Priest who was the absolute god of healing and purification so kudos to him. Unplanned, too. @Tmtoon probably has it on recording (:

@Shatter, this means you can edit all posts, and close posts too? Wow, who else is a leader?
Also, you wonā€™t be able to close many posts since people close posts by tagging a moderator, not a leader. But you might still come by a post that needs to be closed one day before a moderator does.

@moderators make me leader plz deca

Yes, and @Nevov is the only other one :slight_smile: - Shatter

[Oh, crap, youā€™re going to go at it with the in-line edits now, too? Weā€™ve created a monsterā€¦ OB]

Oh yeah

Stop this @Shatter. Reply to my post, donā€™t edit ittttttttttt

@moderators heā€™s abusing his privileges

@Shatterā€¦

Itā€™s not funny
:confounded::sob:

Was in good taste, OB does it more D:<

Wait, for the other thread I asked you to close, can you reopen? Or you can answer my question here:
For editing the wiki, what do I click to save my edits?

Whatā€¦ I clicked that but it didnā€™t workā€¦