The Achievement Thread

The knight’s shield pierces. :wink:

that even counts?

Congratulations! I hope to do that myself soon. Just a few thousand fame to go on my rogue.

Thanks! Good luck fame farming!

interesting, this got pinned…

well i wrote about it in the general chat thread, but i think im third in read time! Someone is under me by a day, everyone else ive checked is still quite far.
bet a ton of regs dont know me, so maintaining third, makes me feel like i had no life (honestly i didnt spead that much time here…)

Meanwhile im salty myname is ahead of me

Guess i have too much of a life?

oh fck i didnt notice, this is weird, when i had was 26 days (basically when i quit) rmg and myname were around ~20~ but rn rmgnoob barely progressed guessing hes not active much and myname overtook shatter.

honestly, even when i was active i had no idea where that time came from, since he rarely commented on non off-topic.

oh also got this today

oh my the text for the images changed! no wonder nevov changed my pictures in my formatting guide.

Rmg is probably the most active of us 3 he just doesnt idle on the page as much.

:smiley:

How do you get these trust levels?

Obsession

Basically, just use the forum a lot and you will get regular,

yeah i got mine in a little over a month cause i love this community and because i have no life

I have reached the rank of ascendancy: Orange Star

Yellow star is the rank of ascendancy
White star is the rank of no return

I beg to differ.

Yes.

I maxed a stat on one of my characters for the first time, I maxed dex on archer and later maxed spd and wis on the same one. I’m trying to max def now.

tfw you finally notice a typo you made after your brain filtered it out ages ago but you can’t edit the post

Hey, first golden badge!

@Shatter am I obsessed enough

6 Year anniversary of playing this game today… also the one year anniversary of Trump being president