The Achievement Thread

boi i dont lurk the forums as much as most regs
i mean i even lost reg at one point

Boi I lurk the forums as hard as I lurk in csgo.

i dont even read posts i just go to whatever has the most and scroll down as fast as i can
then i read the bottom

sounds like my shitposting strat I mean wot

[username] exposed

This reminds me of Shax.

Baaanneeedd

I lurk a lot and I’m not even a regular

Soloed both Blue Dragon and Ivory Wyvern on warrior (2/8 def, mana). (Sorry didn’t get pic of blue.)

Apparently Ivory gives 2 dex…

NANI?! WHAT ABOUT THR MARK
Also what about the cloth, but no one really cares since it’s extremely common and all

not sure if this goes here or on the whitebag thread but:

much thanks to @Glawi for pointing out that the stupid box with the fugly skin had this beautiful bastard in it. now I just need the pet wardrobe, I want to use this guy asap but I also don’t want to lose the electric juggernaut of doom forever since the wardrobe is coming soon tm

Prepare 9000 fame :wink:

Yayyy :DD
How many spins did it took chu?

wasn’t counting, but far too many. I got every item that box can offer except for vault chests, most of them multiple times. I hope the little guy likes grapes:

edit: apparently 147 times

14553 realm gold or about $95. Now then, let’s talk about how you spent almost 100 dollars for 1 pet skin.

This is incorrect, he got 1 awesome petskin and a crap ton of other random junk

no, let’s instead talk about how this is actually my 3rd attempt at getting this guy and how I spent around that much the other times too. so it’s nearly 3 times that much.

to be fair, most people have things to spend their money on. I just have no need or no interest in just about everything. I don’t feel bad about the occasional splurge on rotmg since most people would spend about that much buying other games or whatever. lastly, I got enough feed power out of this box to apparently max out my pet’s first ability, I have a skin I like very much for all classes I care about, and now I finally possess the one pet skin I actually like. it seems unlikely I will ever be spending money on boxes again.

happy now, mom?

This is why all my money goes into video games

I wish I had your luck lol. The only reason I do LoD’s anymore (besides for that miniscule chance of a white or ST item) is for the cloths, and they only drop from green and black for me. Oh well, in time I may get an Ivory cloth…

@Xaklor That is honestly one of the best pet skins :smile: Personally I think I want the Baby Leviathan skin the most though, even if it took more than $300.

Yes

Is that your old archer, or you’ve built a new one?