The Achievement Thread

Thats my current sorc :3

Ehhhhhā€¦

I donā€™t do discord LH.

Fametrain server shut down (I fametrain for class quests)

Itā€™s just that I run around glands, slaughtering gods everywhere I see.

Was it just 1 HP? Yes.
Was it still worth it? Definitely yes.

I got it from a full Void run from MBC, on my Pally. I dcā€™d while trying to cross the platform while it was splitting >:/

Why do you like blue drake that much?

blue drake looks amazing imo as well

Got around to maxing my Huntress - only my Wizard remains of the classes I was dividedly maxing life on!

And I finally got 2000 fame on Trickster!! I didnā€™t expect this cutie to fare so well, and get so far. Yes, that is a T13 Dagger you see there that I got only slightly earlier.

recently got my 4 year anniversary of realm

also I dont only have 4 alive chars, theyā€™re just hiding bc i never play a lot of them

The Quadrant is C O M P L E T E
Time to finally get my Necro out of below average HPā€¦although melees need it moreā€¦

I have finally reached Regular!!! :smiley:

You got 3 (jk 8) more stars to go

Somehow got regular. I will most likely lose it soon

5kbase

soloed daichi petless:

well, that common pet is there but he doesnā€™t do anything because heā€™s level 1. I just want to keep the blue drake with me c:

The Necromancer Thread

Anything good from the chest?

A single mystery pot, which turned into a vit. Thankfully I hadnā€™t maxed that stat yet, so it was technically helpful, but I didnā€™t get anything rare or cool from it.

To be fair,
you were on the Best Class in the Gameā€¦

the

Chrono Necrotic mancer

Finally. Much thanks to cnidarian reefs. All I have to do now is wait for the new class to come out.

first char to hit 5k base, this morning it was only at 2.3k base.

reefs are like fame trains that go at a rate of 22 fpm and get popped non stop

Great Iā€™m missing out on all the events that drop good fame so Iā€™ll always be stuck at low fame

I admit, in general necromancer is probaby the best npe class there is with both good damage and heals, but against daichi a T3 skull only heals 40 HP per use. if I completely emptied my MP bar that would let me tank just one more shot. between that and how often I got hit in the first place, I feel confident I could repeat that with any other bow/staff/wand class.