The Achievement Thread

Just got back to yellow star! 2K base on my archer, only my third class with that much BF (others being my dead knight and wizzy).

thatssomeGOODSHITuhHUHuhHUHMmMMMMMMmm

wheeze

glawi if you like this post that means that you will die!!1111one?1!11!!

asd
it didn’t work :c

how would you lower your death percentage shouldn’t it be like 99% of your characters are dead

51%20AM

100% deserved

first 6/8 npe:

again, pet is level 1, doesn’t do anything.

The Necromancer Thread

Hnngh

if you’ve got a problem with it get me another common reptile egg.

either way, it’s a huge difference over playing with my regular divine pet.

5 posts were split to a new topic: Clash of Clans Achievement

Dang, I’d check out those steel buildings and gas project if I were you.

Nani?

32 posts were split to a new topic: AP Scores

How do you inset images from your computer? This forum is still kinda new to me.

you can also drag and drop:

gif by the almighty Doc

copy+pasting images works too

paden best class

I finally changed my name! It only took 3 hours and +40 names… I’m really not too keen on Deca’s thing about not deleting accounts no matter how inactive they are. Besides a few dark blue/red stars and a white star, Cosmos, all the accounts with names I wanted were either light blues last seen 5 months ago (the latest was 5 years ago), or private profiles who I assume aren’t active. Would have preferred about 6-7 other names but I guess this one will do.

edit: Also should I be mad at the game for limiting the names to 10 characters or Transformers for making almost all their names 11 characters?

IamSasha more like IamnotSashaanymore

Damn that’s really good actually. The best one my guildies could come up with is “Wait, you’re not Sasha.”