The Achievement Thread

finally ascended into “kinda good” at the game (7/8 assassin)
will max a knight next because cmon, look at that guy, its basically a beast. its the obvious next step in my evolution, sure im going to look like a degenerate hauling that thing around, but think of the loot, think of how safe the class will be, full medusa shotgun? no problem! rushing udl? no problem! its the perfect choice given how absolutely broken the class is!

Achievement unlocked! Pinned thread :smile:

Just because you copied an official Deca announcement doesn’t mean your special kid…
pls no ban Gaod is the toxic one

*you’re

Note: get rekt scroob

damn straight

solo’d jade & garnet statues.
unfortunately my rogue ppe got shotgunned :c

Tried to solo LH on my goddamn priest (started as 7 people, everyone nexused at second room due to a crusade),
but DCed right after taking this screenshot.

I also tried to finish a public LH after everyone left/died/nexused. I, too, got an instant DC - as in, absolutely no preemptive lag or whatever. Just red text being displayed for a single frame saying “Lost connection to server” and being brought to the character screen.

Might have to do with all the enemies’ health being rescaled at once…?

Got over 2k base on this Necro, finally. I also got a UBHP later on in a Void, so I finally have a ring for my Warrior.

Sorta have to if it’s not used throughout the remainder of the post.

i like your hp

Nah, everyone died/nexused at the second room (excluding spawn), and look at the minimap. I cleared ALL THAT on a f00king priest. (I DID saw spooki.) So it must had a quite a lot of time to HP scale. I mean, i DCed a few minutes after Oryx thing, so that might be why.

A post was split to a new topic: OSU achievement

got the famous link achievement

Just got a gcookie for my newly 8/8 pally. First time with 2 8/8s at once!

Idk if it’s just me, but certain abilities such as gcookie, holy guidance, plane(fetter), storms and Dcircle never drop for me. Is this a common problem for others or is my luck just that bad lmao?

T6s are pretty rare as drops I think. I’ve randomly gotten like 3 T6 orbs but never a T6 spell or seal.

I kind of figured as much… In your experience would you say UB rings are more or less rare than abilities? I don’t usually run the dungeons that drop them so I can’t really say.

More rare imo. But not by that much, I’ve gotten like 5 UB rings as drops and maybe 10 T6 abilities.
I think this is getting a bit offtopic now tho.

first ppe that got 8/8 and 2k base

Done my first cult (It was pub and 6 ppl including me) with my 0/8 warrior. :smiley: