The Achievement Thread

wait, so did you hack? if you didn’t I’d recommend telling Deca that you edited that shit in.

if you did smh my head man

Its a common bug in the recording software OBS that makes it look like you’re autoaiming.

@Orsome @Starwartwo

No I don’t hack, as Mynamerr said it’s a common OBS recording bug. BTL does a good job explaining it (he used to have this problem too) here:

I didn’t edit anything into the videos, what I meant by “baiting” was I consistently got comments about autoaim so instead of typing an explanation every time, I would play-along and pretend I did autoaim.

I’ve tried to get this badge like 10 times before and read everything. For some reason it gave it to me this time.

then tell em you big dingus
im familiar with that glitch but jesus man

Well that is if it’s the actual reason they banned me and not for another alleged hack. I tried asking to see if they would elaborate (but they usually won’t provide the source evidence though).

Today I got all 15 classes to 8/8!

why jugg with acrop

What would you put with Jugg?

All I got

Accidentally logged in with another computer so I guess I’m fake yellow now.

dominion at the worst
breastplate
FDBA
even maybe zaarvox ffs
CC? maybe but probs not

just needa surpass Gaod and BoloBen on meme thread to get to the top

resu

Exa wis

Follow up:

Unbanned! From what I can tell, I was indeed banned for “autoaiming” so I guess I should stop baiting people in the future. Love that it’s Dhayne and not Chris that replies lol

Deca says I was multiboxing so they banned me forever [UNBANNED]
Suspected mishandling by Deca Support
The General Chat Thread

This man living in 3018

Damn you got a “deeply apologize” nice.

GG!