The Achievement Thread

Gotcha.

why cerebros tho? that means brains on spanish, or is it cuz u r really smart?

My first time getting this badge! And my first thread.

How did you get Reg without posting a topic?

Not one of the requirements for regular

So, the other day I get bloodstone ring from o2, but I couldnā€™t pick it up thanks to lag. Even worse, he died on the chest and i was nearly killed by Shaitanā€™s minions while desperately attempting to pick up the ring. Come one day later andā€¦

Had the etherite, so I bought the rest of the set
@InfamousX

told you, my guide is the best guide

I managed to solo a Lost Halls to a pretty respectable point.
Beaten by approximation:

• 2 Slime Rooms
  • 5 Crusades (one of which was in the 3rd room, yikes!)
  • ~4 Golems (listen. listen. fuck Golems of Sorrow)
  • The spookiest sentry of all, Spooky Boi (somehow??)
  • 3 Oryx Infantries (see that Ice Room? One of them was in there >:O

Alas, itā€™s midnight now, and though I donā€™t need to get up too early tomorrow, itā€™s not that much time I have if I wake up past 9.

The General Chat Thread

My goodness yeah, those are a royal pain in the arse on melee. Good thing you had a csword, next time do the whole thing and finish it x)

7/8 ppe and 1.5k base

why do you have hydra as a backup in the ppe, csilk > hydra
you wont even be using it

Fastest to attain and lose the pumpkin jugg

Golems of Sorrow are nothing; its the Golems of Fear that are the real bastards.

This guy lost it before you xd

Ok you almost got me lol, Iā€™m always iffy when it comes to enemy names, anyhow:

Golem of Fear: <- petrifying guy, in a normal LH run I would consider it the worse of the two (just because getting petrified while being chased is a no-no) but Seelpit posted a melee solo which meansā€¦

Golem of Sorrow: <- this guy is definitely worse, they like to keep their distance just out of normal sword range so it makes killing them a real pain in the arse.

@Wilhuff Did not get joke, apologies.

This is what the golem of fear did to me.

Also, I was trying to crack a joke with my postā€¦

pretty sure its sorrow.

never understood why big hall runs kinda ignore them. Well i guess its faster.

was literally doing 10dmg per shot. missed like 9/10 quiver shots. got there 2nd phase

good thing it was slow chasing and rotating phase so i could get a few more shots off

There. Fixed.

I was kinda on the fence of using Acclaim or CSword; the slow projectile speed + effective decreased range from charging forward made it tough to land shots.
That said, I could probably do a solo indeed - I once led a public Halls on that Knight, if you scroll up a tad.