The Alliance! [Discord Server]

Hello realm-er,

With MOTMG around the corner, I would like to propose idea for a permanent alliance discord between guilds to present an effective and promising gameplay for its members. In simpler words, it will be a discord server which would be lead by cooperation of few guilds for various events and dungeons.

Who can apply? Any guild founder whose guild has 10+ active members

Only approved guilds and their members will be allowed in the server

There will be common recruitment application in this alliance hence anyone satisfying certain criterion would be accepted in one the approved guilds under this alliance.

There is a lot yet to be decided and almost everything to be implemented. Drop me a message on Discord if you would like to contribute towards it.

Regards,

CISPrashnt

Discord : FLUX#6931

The Alliance
The Alliance - A guild of guild(s)
The Alliance - A guild of guild(s)

Hm, may I apply my guild, Alliance, to the Alliance?

Message me on discord my handle is FLUX#6931

Hello realm-er,

The Alliance is not just an alliance of guilds, but this server exists as an integration platform for co-op interaction between different Asian, European and American guilds to improve gameplay of its individual members.

To get your guild added to the associate list, drop a message to one of our @ADMIN(s). For more info, visit the server.

Server Invite: https://discord.gg/ssEvHkM

Regards,

CISPrashnt

Discord : FLUX#6931

P.S. - We also invite you to use our #public text and voice channel for the MOTMG and future events.

What exactly is the purpose of this?

basically a guild for guilds

That’s what it is (or at least intended to be), but what is the purpose of this?

The MOTMG alien dungeons are ghall-locked anyways

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.