The Anti-Giveaway (ENDED)

We all love giveaways, don’t we? It’s a nice chance to be able to obtain free items, and they make a lot of people happy. There’s nothing to lose in a giveaway, only gain…

…until now!
Now introducing Trillum’s Takeaway™! The way it works is simple:
To enter, just say your IGN along with the item/s that you will be offering. Slightly after a week passes, I will put all of your names in a WheelDecide, and whoever it chooses will be the winner! The winner will give me the item/s that they so kindly offered, and they won’t get anything in return (except a nice “thank you”, for I am such a chivalrous gentleman).

The results will be posted either on Friday evening or Saturday morning (Pacific Standard Time).

Good luck to everybody that enters! :heart::heart:

I would also like to host a Takeaway.

Oh, sorry, I trademarked it ¯l_(ツ)_l¯

I offer a ring of minor defense

I would like to offer an acclaim and hydra, best of luck

i’ll toss in 20 def

Dex pot, take it or leave.

It’s a takeaway, not a leaveaway :wink:

You, as the author of this post, have the power to change the topic, do it or I Takeaway the dex :wink:
edit: lel xD

What. you’re actually being offered things? I would like to do a takeaway too :smiley: . You should choose me and then let me take the rest of the things. Also, are you actually going to randomly select a person or are you going to select the person with the best offer

¯l_(ツ)_l¯

As much as I would like to select the best offer, I will be honest and randomly choose it. If need be, I could record it as proof that it was indeed random. However, joke offers will not be submitted; it needs to be something of at least some value (like a single rainbow pot or something).

Man. It would have been great if you rolled with all the great offers and the got my op ring of minor defense

I’ll put in 3L, please don’t rig this

I will provide video proof to show that it is fully legitimate, so do not worry :wink:

i’ll put in nothing. How’s that?

Well now that’s just rude.

I will contribute 8 minor defense rings.

Well I will offer 10 minor rings of defense

lololololol nice try tho… ;D