The Anti-Giveaway (ENDED)

Thanks everyone who participated in this and willingly risked forfeiting valuable items for this. I appreciate the 10+ likes on this post as well, always nice to get that badge again :wink:

And hey, even if you didn’t win still free to give me the items anyway, I won’t decline them :stuck_out_tongue:

lets see how many people take that last sentence seriously

OH MY GOD YOURE SO GREEDY LIKE STOP BEGGING REEEEEEE.

/s

heh

I prefer my solution:

• X must be an integer because you can’t have a partial item

• X must be at least 3 because you can’t take a log of zero or less

Start by plugging in 3 and oh hey it works.

xaklor pls havent you heard the favorite phrase of all math teachers excepting calc and trig? “solve it algebraically!”

I love how the thread went from “give me items” to “solve these logarithmic math equations”

don’t worry, you can use that ghost pirate rum to escape the madness!

i just wanted to have fun with math problems and now the thread’s derailed oh no

I haven’t touched logs in a year, right now I’m working on graphing functions which is unbelievably fun !!!
heck

misses an explaination why there arent other solutions
-1 point

haha fucking prankd

Alright trillum you there?

I’ll be on at 4:00 PST, give it to ya then

I’m about to get online now, be ready.
Meet me in USMW nexus.

Sorry, this is a bit late, but I haven’t been too active lately.

I have to disagree with you when you say most people never donate. I think a lot of the people here willing to give stuff to Trillum are doing it because it’s a funny, odd kind of thing that people want to participate in. I think a lot of the people who are giving up items here are ones that would also do it in realm.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.