The Arcade! (BIG WIP)

This is OK

This doesn’t make it roblox, or gary’s mod, or a left 4 dead ripoff. That’s like saying minecraft turns into x game because of y mod that makes it like game x.

Personally, I think this is great! If this gets a good enough implementation, this may be DECA’s most legendary move yet.

That Ticketmaster sprite is sexy as fuck!

10/10 amirite

This is a great and monetizable idea. I love it.

I see where you get this, but you’re “RotMG should stay RotMG” train left a long time ago.

You need to log out of RotMG on the browser you use the Art Tool on.

Yes please, I want this!

New Update; added new Arcade Consumables and some Reskinned Equipment.

I’d move this to best of the best if it wasn’t a WIP

Well I’ve finally figured out Tiled so I’ll make some map layouts, and maybe we’ll get into Best of the Best soon enough.

good replacement for the arena and it looks awesome great idea craftable

Lol that portal is

lol

New update! Added GUI message bubbles to game layouts, aswell as converted them to google docs.

New consumables and item skins

Dude petrify doesn’t give you invincibility. You might wanna revise that. Perhaps add silence and invincibility as well… It doesn’t make you immune to status effect tho

Noted. I’ve only really seen Petrify used in the MTemple, which I assumed was just a /pause state. I’ll add some extra stuff to it. Thanks a ton.

Really like the legend of zelda set. Id rock the ghost god death sound out of it

Its the Hero of the Realm set. Its a totally original, noncopyrighted set

Also, can pets be used in the dungeon runners game? I feel like the whole leaderboard will only consist of players with divines.