The Arcade! (BIG WIP)

I’m gonna have to leave that one untouched right now. I’m sure DECA would prefer to have pets enabled so people will make them stronger to earn more tickets. Personally I’d disable them but I’m sure it’ll be easier coding not to.

I loved it! Please add this to the game <3

Awesome idea. Really hope DECA will implement this. Also to all the people saying ROTMG should stay ROTMG it’s too late for that and i think this would be an excellent addition to the game. Because i get bored really often while playing so i would enjoy this. @Krathan

Please don’t unecesarily summon admins. I see it in all the game forums I browse and it really triggers me for some reason. If he notices this idea, he will look into it.

Good idea tbh but , you should make the “trader at the end of the dungeon”

I loved the idea!
I always wanted to see the arena being a thing, never had the chance to try it…
so seeing something like this could be great ! Deca please add ty

Pretty sure normal regs cant do this atm

Only moderators can.

I know
I’m saying it’s an amazing idea and I would move it.

I would move it out into regular ideas, but I feel there’s too much open endedness (not so much with item designs, thats usually left up to deca).

So… I just reread it a little, and aren’t portal sprites supposed to be 8x8?

Besides that, it’ll be cool to be able to get loot potions or the shamrock in one of the boxes. It’s kinda hard to get one nowadays.

Sprite portals will be 8x8 (contrary to the enterance portal found in Nexus, which is 16x16, incase anyone missed that.)

I’m sure DECA would stuff the boxes with some more basic f2p things, like loot potions. Imagine the fame boxes from MOTMG (hey, maybe I’ll even make a mosstoken like item people can stack)

a v creative idea and very well thought and designed, but doesnt really serve a purpose to the game :confused:

This is an amazing idea! this should just replace the arena, so the arena can be used inside of it. The only problem I have with this idea is the UT reskins, you shouldnt get these without having to risk your life for them.

Would you have to do this solo? or could a guild version of it be implemented into the guild hall?

GHall implications do exist in the realm of possibility. But at that point, you’d open the door to Guild Hall Furniture update (hello Club Penguin of the Mad God)

This is one of the best looking ideas I’ve seen since the lost halls, and you know how that went.
I hope that this gets picked up/implemented.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.