The Auction House (Token Points)

A not entirely original and not entirely complete idea. Definitely filled with errors, but worth reading/thinking about though not taking too seriously. Note, it’s in WIP and I want to take in advice so that I can change it or even decide to kill it. Read it. Suggest shit.

For a basic summary of what it’s going to be about:

New trading system used specifically for items that can’t normally be traded and a new non p2w currency to do the trading.

Edit: Working on a “Final” Version

Soulbound STs

No, bad idea.

Over-complicated, items don’t leave the market, economy will be much worse, universal currency is lame

Agree, Disagree, Disagree, Disagree.
Items can be removed from the market by choice and through sales. Don’t see how economy will be harmed. Universal Currency, specifically fame, has been shown to work in _____of the Fallen and ____'s Realm

Might wanna remove those private server names

it’s where I got the ideas from. I’ve never played any of their games. It’s just that _____'s realm thing has always been a thing and my brother recently took up ______ of the fallen.

It’s just that it’s not exactly allowed to post private server names on this forum.

Shh… It’s technically not on the forum :smiley:

It now is though

What are you talking about. Fake quotes :stuck_out_tongue:

Better.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.