The average drop rate for Dbow?

took me 400 to get my first dbow 200 isnt as much as you think

I feel like everyone is saying the drop rate of Doom Bow is 1/100, but everyone is saying stuff like ā€œI got mine in my first 200-400ā€, so I would estimate it to be 1/150 at least. Rarely anyone managed to get a Doom Bow in their first 100 tries, though for me it was about 200 UDLā€™s, which is less than most of other peopleā€™s.

Well, Iā€™m not arguing with your math, but you can calculate the probability of it happening at least once out of the 241 runs, assuming a 1% chance, itā€™s just easier to do it the way you have shown. To find the probability of it happening:

Take the summation from N=1 to 241 of:
[(0.01)^N]x[(0.99)^(241-N)]x[Combination(241,N)]
which also gives you 91.13%.

Edit
Asterisk italicized the equation, changed to x for multiplicationā€¦

Edit 2
Also I donā€™t know if that drop rate is correct, again thatā€™s assumed 1% just to correspond with your math.

Edit 3 last edit lol
For explanation for anyone curious, the equation I show is solving for the chance that it happens exactly once out of 241, times the number of ways that can happen (e.g. first run, second run, etc), then added to the chance that it happens exactly twice out of the 241, times the number of ways that can happen, and so on and so forth (hence the summation)ā€¦

Iā€™m unlucky
the most untrue statement ever xD

Was found in the code a while back when Wildshadow still owned the game. 1/100.

Done 1500, gotten two.

I got mine within 150 udls,

Where do you find how many of a dungeon you have completed?

https://www.realmeye.com/graveyard-summary-of-player/Spixer

I just felt I should add this here, I donā€™t get many dbows but I think Iā€™ve had like 7 or 8 total. But what I want you all to do is look at my graveyard at the most recent death. That first Archer had a dbow in its invy. Died at level 8 to a medusa, lol. #NailedIt

remember its all RNG so if you pray to RNGesus maybe he will bless you with a dbow

Got mine within 40 runs

I donā€™t know how many udls Iā€™ve done (donā€™t know how to check) but fines drop like candy for me. Iā€™ve gotten over 10 normals and like 15 reskinsā€¦ idk if Iā€™m just super lucky or notā€¦

Lol i did over 500 udls to get my 6th or 7th dbow. Just grind udls and youā€™ll get it eventually.

1/100, theoretically. I myself probably completed no less than 300 and got 7 dbows, not even trying, maxing wis.

Keep in mind things will seem far rarer when you need them most

I got mine after around 150 udlā€™s.

Itā€™s not that hard to get a dbow / morning star since the chest event drops it nowā€¦ So if you want to farm for a dbow/ morning starā€¦ Nowā€™s your chance lelxd.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.