The Bearer (Remastered) - JohnMH

Still November, so stahp

It’s still November.
damn got Nameness Ninja’d

@JohnMH fair enough, just checked both katana classes’ max hp and it’s 720, so I guess it works. I mean, it is a melee robe class.

Regardless, should be a bit more fair now with the nerfs given.

Some more balance changes made. Check bottom of post for updates.

Those balance changes are looking good :+1:

Another small update, this one including a new skin and some minor changes to tiered crystal sprites.

also wtf did bac say

Really Cool!!!

Also I did this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy2xwN9SxaM&f=

That’s not too bad, actually. Thanks for displaying that, helps to gauge how it’d look! (Since I don’t have a computer, that is.)

Here’s a free bump.

:b: um :b:

This would be amazing. I’d like to see another set of classes anyways cuz rotmg would be cool with 100 max stars before the game dies ;-;

Despite being an inherently simple game, rotmg could use some new ideas that aren’t just curse, armored, and exposed lel

dahek

Ey, thanks. Pleasure to see people still enjoy it.

Bigger update soon to come. It’ll be coming with some balances and updated sprites.

And if I’m lucky, an ST Set skin.

I am probably missing something, but I don’t feel as though this would be a good class. The idea is amazing don’t get me wrong but I feel as though its gonna be to weak.

• Lack of health or defense
  • Poor vit
  • Most stats are either mediocre or below average (except wis and attack)
  • uses katana but wears a robe (robe can help with MP usage)
  • Extremely ability reliant (I understand priest and necro has this flaw too but they are far range and priest can do just about everything except deal damage)

The class itself is gonna need to use its ability very heavily and may get shut down when quiet bombs are present. I would make it more tanky (without the usage of its ability) or change the katana for a further range weapon, but I may have just missed something.

You won’t need to worry about poor stats. I plan on beefing them up in the big update.

Okay, so… I can’t edit the post anymore. Instead of doing that, I’m gonna make a new one A G A I N and add it here.

Here’s the update.