The Beyond: An Endgame Dungeon by Puffagod

Yes, if you choose to go fame farming for 3 months, sure you can do it. But that doesn’t mean that people want to. The point of the game isn’t fame farming, Its getting legit fame. Fame farming takes away from the fun side, and becomes really repetitive.

I don’t know why you’d start a debate on the level of pet required in this dungeon, since it’s already been proven you don’t need a pet to complete a Tomb or Shatters, even solo.

It’ll always be possible to just bring more players with you, including Priests/Necros/Pallies, if you think this is too tough.

The only way you could make pets absolutely mandatory is by forcing the players to constantly lose Hp, for example by removing the entire dungeon floor and replacing it with lava.

As for not being noob-friendly enough, I’m currently looking at this thread’s title and it clearly says “Endgame Dungeon”.

CALLING ALL SUPPORTERS OF THE BEYOND.

SOMETHING BIG SOON COMETH!

KEEP YOUR WITS SHARP!

~ Puffagod

Oh boy.

DECA contacted you, didn’t they?

Oooooooooooooooooooh boy.

I would guess it has more to do with either finally revising the doc for the second time, or his secret other thing that he mentioned briefly which will cease to be spoken of for now.

Y’all might want to check this out!

Cheers!

Hullo!

Although I am us yet unable to update the document; here are some lighthearted christmas reskins for Oryx’s drops as compensation! It’s quite easy to see what corresponds to what; please do enjoy!

Bauble of Oryx
A splendidly garish ornament which the Mad God hangs from the yuletide boughs every winter solstice before feasting on the charred remains of his human hecatombs.

Eggnog of Oryx
These ain’t the only spirits in this 'ere cellar!

Coal of Oryx
Every villain… has their origins.

Crown of the Winterking
A tremendous horned headdress of the gelid realms, an eternal blizzard coalescing in its wake.

Many thanks for all the support! C:

As with Paracosm, I am loving these reskins!
The Bauble is easily my favorite, though that may be because my favorite part of Christmas, aside from family and food, is decorating. I love decorating der Tannembaum in particular.

Wie treu sind deine Blätter!

Du grünst nicht nur zur Sommerzeit,
Nein, auch im Winter, wenn es schneit.

Ich habe keine Blätter.
Es tut mir leid.

wait? u two know german? or is this google translate?

idk about them, but I actually do know a little german

The google translate version is hilarious.

[Puffagod] How loyal are your leaves!
[Atrapper] You are not only green in summer. No, even in winter when it snows.
[Xaklor] I have no leaves. I’m so sorry.

ik puffagod’s and mine (well kind of) are correct, idk about atrapper’s, I’m not that good yet

Those are the lyrics to the German Christmas song "O Tannembaum."
You might know its English version, “O Christmas Tree.”

I just copy/pasted from Wikipedia.
I don’t actually know German, I just know “O Tannembaum” and “nein.”

So anyone who plays on a Mac should never do this dungeon because the lag is going to kill you

The original idea for the Lair of Draconis had the Ivory Wyvern shoot about 1.56 quadrillion laser beams out of its ass and the fight lasted for a dozen phases each with its own pattern, and after defeating it Super Dragon Jesus would fly in with a flock of unicorn seraphs trumpeting to herald his approach and he’d give you God’s entire wardrobe as loot.

All I’m saying is, expect some substantial changes if this ever gets put in the actual game.

LoD would be far more worthwhile if that was how it ended up imo

but yeah lol i know this is definitely subject to change, but nothing is gonna reduce RotMG lag