The Beyond: An Endgame Dungeon by Puffagod

Bump

BotB topics donā€™t need bumps to stay alive, please stop fluf

Bumping the thread helps new people see it.

Non content bump.

@Shatter sorry to bother you but my other dungeon Oryxā€™s Paracosm was automatically closed :o I thought Best of the Best were always meant to be open? If this is the case is there any way you could un-close it? No worries if not, and sorry for the bumb :3

:clap: Forums :clap: Reject :clap: Paracosm :clap:

:o this is so good never seen it before but I clicked on Best of the Best

He just released an even better version

I came back here to look at something, but the links are demanding that I request permission to access it. Was this intentional, or is my device just being dumb again?
Also, how did I miss giving this a likeā€¦ shame on me

Itā€™s more than just you, I am facing the same issue as well.

Hmm the links seem to be working alright for meā€¦ o.o

Maybe this link will be more successful? - let me know if not and I will find a way to host/share it again :slight_smile:

Also I canā€™t believe I was literally 12-13 years old when I wrote this. I almost cringe at the mediocrity of it all looking back but at the same time Iā€™m charmed by the youthful ambition of itā€¦ little Puffagod thinking he might stand a chance to design the next Shatters or somethingā€¦ The naivity is melancholic but also somehow magical. Idk, Iā€™m waffling now. Strange to think how times have changedā€¦

Edit: I think the link above shares an older version of the document - this one should be more up to date. Hope it works & apologies for the confusion (Iā€™m not known for my organisational capabilities)ā€¦

Oryx the Puissant immune to Exposed? :eyes:

hehehe that debuff didnā€™t exist when that particular boss was confected xP