The Beyond: An Endgame Dungeon by Puffagod

I think it should boss should be Rauel the Terminator. A terminal is a computer.

Just read the entire revised document. Very good. Maybe nerf the amount of def the ring that gives +8 def and +100 hp and -1 sec status to only +4 def to make it only a slight upgrade from pyra since pyras attack isnt even that important.

Also an ‘end’ - like a terminal illness.

This dungeon was never designed to be noob friendly. A ‘noob’ would feasibly never get any of the final rings without a lot of experience, decent gear and a pet, at which point they cease to be a ‘noob.’

Maybe ;3

Thanks for the comments; a final revision of The Beyond shall probably manifest early next year, if not earlier than that!

DUDE THIS IS SO EPIC!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!! THE LORE, THE ENEMIES, THE DROPS!!! SO AWESOME!!!

LETS GET THIS DUNGEON GOING @DECA

seriously now that I’ve seen this idea I MUST see it in realm.

No, because most players, no matter how good, can’t afford the legendary/divine pet yard updrage with fame alone. So this might benefit some f2p, but mostly the p2w people who bought pets.

Dude you are wrong lol. In 3 months of casual farming I built a lvl 86 81 67 legendary pet from scratch without spending any gold. Fame farming is the main thing, and it isnt very hard, just go to fame train and get to 220 base then suicide with accuracy and god kill bonuses plus friend of cubes, mundane, thirsty, etc. You can get 600-800 fame in as little as 20 minutes by doing that.

And besides, a even max rare should be fine for this dungeon if you have the skillz. A good pet is nice but not vital.

more like +100000000…

Yes, if you choose to go fame farming for 3 months, sure you can do it. But that doesn’t mean that people want to. The point of the game isn’t fame farming, Its getting legit fame. Fame farming takes away from the fun side, and becomes really repetitive.

I don’t know why you’d start a debate on the level of pet required in this dungeon, since it’s already been proven you don’t need a pet to complete a Tomb or Shatters, even solo.

It’ll always be possible to just bring more players with you, including Priests/Necros/Pallies, if you think this is too tough.

The only way you could make pets absolutely mandatory is by forcing the players to constantly lose Hp, for example by removing the entire dungeon floor and replacing it with lava.

As for not being noob-friendly enough, I’m currently looking at this thread’s title and it clearly says “Endgame Dungeon”.

CALLING ALL SUPPORTERS OF THE BEYOND.

SOMETHING BIG SOON COMETH!

KEEP YOUR WITS SHARP!

~ Puffagod

Oh boy.

DECA contacted you, didn’t they?

Oooooooooooooooooooh boy.

I would guess it has more to do with either finally revising the doc for the second time, or his secret other thing that he mentioned briefly which will cease to be spoken of for now.

Y’all might want to check this out!

Cheers!

Hullo!

Although I am us yet unable to update the document; here are some lighthearted christmas reskins for Oryx’s drops as compensation! It’s quite easy to see what corresponds to what; please do enjoy!

Bauble of Oryx
A splendidly garish ornament which the Mad God hangs from the yuletide boughs every winter solstice before feasting on the charred remains of his human hecatombs.

Eggnog of Oryx
These ain’t the only spirits in this 'ere cellar!

Coal of Oryx
Every villain… has their origins.

Crown of the Winterking
A tremendous horned headdress of the gelid realms, an eternal blizzard coalescing in its wake.

Many thanks for all the support! C:

As with Paracosm, I am loving these reskins!
The Bauble is easily my favorite, though that may be because my favorite part of Christmas, aside from family and food, is decorating. I love decorating der Tannembaum in particular.

Wie treu sind deine Blätter!

Du grĂźnst nicht nur zur Sommerzeit,
Nein, auch im Winter, wenn es schneit.

Ich habe keine Blätter.
Es tut mir leid.

wait? u two know german? or is this google translate?