The Birthday foundation

Because people got smart and now you can’t sell crap for crap :angry:

sigh
It’s close to impossible to merch nowdays :confused:
Takes too long now :frowning:

On-Topic: I poor :frowning:
Also, why wasn’t I notified about this birthday fri itenz pl0x? :angry:
Anyway, happy birthday! :upside_down:
but you probably shouldn’t be giving out your birthday to a bunch of stangers in an online forum

I don’t mind giving out my birthday. I feel it makes me more credible. Thanks though for reading <3

the struggle is real
tb to the day when merching was taboo and people were stupid :sob:

sigh those were the good days…

1 def = 1 atk 1 atk = 2 def 2 def = 2 atk 2 atk = 3 def 3 def = 3 atk 3 atk = 5 def 5 def = 5 atk 5 atk = 1 life + pots life = 2 mana 2 mana = 2 sky 2 sky = 2 life etc…

I wish this still happened :angry:

Happy Birthday! Have a mana! Whenever you’re on, pm me, and I will meet you.

Why of course. You will be getting one inc. Also, why are you on a dating site? Is that a dating site?

hey
its me
ur birthday

fre itens pl0x (ppe btw)

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA takes notes on all of Shatter’s private info

… that…that’s face book silly

Well, I’m a f*cking idiot. You see, there is a perfecting logical explanation for all of this. So, being the out of touch kid that I am, I don’t have a phone. Not having a phone makes me stay out of the loop, meaning I see no incentive to sign up for things like Facebook and Twitter. Meaning I’ve never signed up for Facebook or Twitter. But, I do have an Instagram. Because one of my friends told me to get it.

One (amazing) photo for the win! And only one!

Congrats you know I have a cord and identify as such (have to add that part to avoid triggered people and memes) and that I enjoy outlets.

Well we also know your name is Jason and you’re straight.

Pretty much every one knows I come in contact with knows my name is Jason

And to that second point I give you a maaaaasive facepalm

Why?

Read that a few times over

ermeghad he’s assuming gender and social norms lel xD im a ppe btw fri itenz pl0x no u if dis doesnt trigger you den u r bed nazi kys privildged ciswhite scum

also, we know your birthday @Shatter :slight_smile:

Sorry I have a tendency to ignore certain parts of posts.

I’m a lazy reader.

1 wasint my point at all.

2 I suppose you are right with that one haha

Sadly Facebook can’t search with birthdays.

-ahem-

[Back on topic, people. OB]

[Edit: Whoops, didn’t realize this was in Off-topic. Back off topic, people! OB]

…whoa, Witch Skins are valuable? I have, like, a dozen of them from when they were free.

@OgGamerGod, send me a forum PM to arrange a date/time to meet, and I’ll hook you up. Happy Birthday!