The Birthday foundation

I was around ~5:45 (as my PM said I would be), but you weren’t around. :frowning:

Send me another RealmEye PM—perhaps we can meet over the weekend.

Oh you pmed me? I haven’t checked recently :confused: Yea I’ll pm you again, wasn’t able to get on today.

Hmm my pm is gone? I didn’t get anything from you either. How bout you just pm me because I don’t know what’s going on…

Looks like scam for me lolol

Lol

Nvm I did get it, it was in the archived messages

Happy birthday to you (in 5 hours for me)
Now to wait a month for mine…

@Shatter Happy Birthday!!

yea its pretty much the same

@Shatter happy b-day, I can give you fri t0 itenz cuz dats all I have ;-;

can i have something?

Can i has fre itenz pl0x? me has birthday this year!!!11!!one!1!

Stop begging

Stop begging.

OMG stahp withhunting me!!!1! :sob::sob::sob:

me jast a poor n00b, me need fre itenz, k?

I know you’re trying to hit a note of irony here, but it’s coming off as cringy

Yea so go to whine cellar or something. If you’re birthday is nearby let me know and I’ll put it up. Notice I didn’t ask anyone to donate and just gave the option. Once I receive everything I’m going to close.

I think you’re missing the joke

Nunu. I just hate how everyone thinks this is a thread to beg their hearts out with fre itnz pl0x. If you wanna be here, just comment Happy Birthday! Or I would give something but I’m poor, or my birthday is so and so. Not beg OtherBill just because he was kind enough to fulfill my foundation with one donation. It’s sad really. Make your own post I’d you wanna beg for items

I’m not begging for free items, otherwise I would have come up with something that makes more sense than “me has birthday this year”