The Blasted Heath: Stone Warrior and Rogue UTs + something else

Hello! These are items that will drop from a dungeon I am working on called The Blasted Heath! It’s a dungeon inspired by Lovecraft’s the Colour Out of Space (with the name being an obvious homage) and will be focused around open world exploration with lots of bosses and replayability!

I’ve already posted the items for necro, but here are some more! Descriptions will come with the dungeon’s full release, these are placeholderish sprites, haven’t tried to improve them past first draft of them

tbh this post is only here just as a teaser for the rest of my dungeon lol

These Stone items are meant to be a little boring, but solid and dependable, like stone!

Stone Knife

Tier: UT

Range: 5.85

Effect: Piercing Shots hit multiple targets

Shots: 1

Damage: 120–160

Projectile Speed: 13 tiles/second

Lifetime: 0.45 seconds

Rate of Fire: 90%

Fame Bonus: 6%

Feed Power: 1000

Compared to gollem remains, this dagger sacrifices significant range and a little shot speed and RoF for a little more DPS and enemy piercing, making it more all purpose

Stone Shawl

MP Cost: 80

Effect: Invisible for 4.5 seconds

On Equip: +30 HP, +3 DEF, +3 ATK

Cooldown: 5 seconds

A little less mana efficient compared to T6 cloak (15.45 mana per second compared to 17.78 mana per second) but with a shorter cooldown (meaning less down time!) and nice stat and fame bonuses.

Stone Hide

On Equip: +18 DEF, +5 ATK, +4 SPD

A nice leather that trade some DPS stats for a little more def and speed and has ATK instead of DEX, slightly better for endgame content

Stone Claymore

Range: 3.92

Shots: 1

Damage: 260–270

Projectile Speed: 9 tiles/second

Lifetime: 0.435 seconds

Rate of Fire: 90%

Trades dps for range, fairly simple, but with a much better DPS than the current options, but worse range than ASS slightly and way less than CSword. Colo also is just better in a lot of ways, but that’s an issue I won’t get into here.

Stone Crown

MP Cost: 95

On Equip: +8 DEF, +5 SPD

Effect:

• On party: +5 ATK, +5 DEF, increasing both by one for every 5 WIS above 40

Range: 2 tiles plus one tile for every 5 WIS above 40

An interesting helm that shifts warrior into more of a group role while incorporating a wismod to shake up the trend of self buff only warriors UTs.

Stone Plate

On Equip: +20 DEF, +4 ATK, +3 SPD

A solid armor that trades def for ATK and SPD, great in a lot of ways, but not amazing

Stone Heirloom

On Equip: +70 HP, +4 DEF, +4 SPD

On ability use: Heal 70 HP

A ring with solid stats and an interesting proc effect inspired by the new on ability use procs. Useful with spamming classes and dangerous situations (and great for lava walking before it gets removed in the shatter rework)

Stone Orb (DEPRECATED)

MP Cost: 120

On Equip: +30 HP, +3 DEF, +3 VIT

Effect on cursor:

• Radius: 2 tiles
  • On enemies: Inflicts Petrified for 3.5 seconds
  • On self: Inflicts Petrified for 1.0 seconds

(Petrify on enemies would be the same as petrify on players, but with a steeper damage reduction of 20% and CAN NOT affect paralyze OR stun immune enemies)

A super interesting orb that basically stuns AND paralyzes with the small downside of doing the same to you! Luckily the duration is a little shorter on the caster so they’ll still make good use of it.

Niche considering how many bosses would be immune, but fun

You may have noticed these items lack the pizazz in stats and sprites compared to the necro set, and that’s on purpose!

Who knows what lies in store for these items…

I think I’m making this a bit too obvious lol

The Blasted Heath: Updated 7/2 (gargoyle)

Perhaps the grey, petrific brittleness of these pieces follows from the bulbous, incrassated efflorescence of the Colour…

I can imagine what sort of system they’ll be involved in - but I must say it looks like there’ll be far too many items overall if that is the case… maybe consider paring the selection down a bit? Still looking forwards to the dungeon! C:

I like it! Lovecraft had such an interesting vocab

Hm true, but I had the halls in mind when I made this considering they had 3 whole unique sets plus omni, and this is 2 almost complete sets with a ring in common and an extra orb (plus necro set)

What should I remove? The armors? Some of these are meant to drop from different bosses btw and not every boss will always spawn guaranteed in most cases…

Doesn’t warrior have a really low Wisdom cap? 50 if I recall correctly. Wearing full tops + UBWIS would just give him +1 ATK/DEF on his buff. I understand these stats boosts can stack with other buffs but the effect is so small, it’s almost negligible. Maybe you have an intention with the ability that I can’t see. Maybe boost the wismod a bit?

Very true, I just slapped a standard wismod on there without thinking lol

I’ll boost it with warrior in mind

I actually chuckled when i saw the very odd wismod, knew something was up :laughing:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Might wanna add range scaling too!

Done

Maybe the orb? It’s a bit similar to the new April Fool’s orb?

True, I guess I’ll just save the ah, other item, as a pure drop like the necro set

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.