The Cautious Mimic, a Trickster skin idea

Hi guys, well… i recently make a skin for the trickster i drew. Its “The Cautious Mimic”

Which Cautious mimic is better?

Looks awesome, like the box rogue one!

Thank you! :baby_chick:

I like the idea, but imo the color scheme is wayy too dark. Lighten up the colors a bit?

Yeah, I was thinking about that, but I needed opinions to know whether to change it or not. Thank you! :slight_smile:

More like this?

• DECA ADD THISSS PLSSSSS SO SEXY!!!
  • nah we dont need.

0 voters

Sorry for the late response, I went to sleep. EST timezones smh

I like the new colors! They look really nice, but I’d want to touch up on the bottom left corner. I think it’s still a little too dark. Maybe make it look similar to a vault chest?

Nice, I like it

Looks amazing, like the design, simplicity. Like Gaodzilla said, some colors are kind of weird, but so long as that’s fixable this is a great skin Deca should add 100%.

@EVAlternat @GGaodzilla

Fixed. thank you guys

Hi!
I find this concept interesting. While the sprite itself is fine, I feel that there could be work done to it.
Allow me to give you some critiques.

1.) Animations are way too static. It reminds me of the god awful animations of the Juliet Trickster skin. Try having the chest open and close while walking, and add more leg movement to the front and back attacking animations.

2.) Colors are too dark, as others have pointed out. Brighten them up a little.

3.) Try looking at the light source, and changing it. Mainly for the side view. It feels off.

Otherwise, decent skin. I wouldn’t mind seeing this in game.

Alright, I had not noticed the movements, Thanks for your suggestions!

You think this is good?

Colors, good, shading, no. Animations, better. I like it.

Somewhat reminds me of this dude from the treasure cave. Like!

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/treasure-mimic

I like it! Mimic is a great idea for a skin! Very Box Rogue-ish, but at the same time it is wholly unique!

Right! Like, this could actually be a worthwhile drop from T-Cave besides the nonexistant T5 rings!

I do not know how to improve the shading, but I will try it :slight_smile:

Is a good idea. i really like it! :heart: