The Chamber of Golems

After working on the sprites for a while, it is finally here!
It’s called the Chamber of Golems

• it is designed to be midtier-high level, certainly not a walk in a park but not like a shatters
  • it drops from the constructs
  • i made it for relatively experienced players who aren’t ready for high level stuff like Lost Halls, or Shatters, but want to move away from grinding Sprite Worlds

If there is a good pixel artist who can draw the boss, I would be very thankful for that!

Link to the Dungeon:

I love this! The shield is great, but how about you make the sword just pierce and armor pierce c: make it a bit easier on ya

The Large Golem looks like a cacti and the Golem of Earth reminds me of the boss from Terraria

After a few more changes, it will look okay. Show us more. I like it so far

Hey… Those sprites are kinda weird… I can help you recreating the sprites if you want.

The dungeon itself is quite straightforward, but enemies are interesting with a clear defined purpose and fair diversity. For a mid/high tier-ish dungeon, I like it! Perhaps add a stage hazard every once in a while if you feel like it.

Th| bossfight sounds quite intense, with a safe space and some strategic dragging. I like when these are designed to the battle.

The drops are quite desirable. Slow and stun that’s easier to hit is sweet, especially so knights can then switch and hit with their regular shield bash with more accuracy (upwards to 2000 damage!) easier.

The sword I find can be useful, especually if there’s a lot of swarming type enemies. I like it! It’s unique and has its own niche.

The seal… That’s a nightmare to use. The effects are powerful, but unreliable. I’d say choose one golem type and call it a seal.
(Also, the boss wanted to turn you to golem, yet here you are turning into golems, lol)

Sprites are 9x9 and 11x9

This is a good idea, but those uts are like shatter level itenz becoz of how desireable they are.
i want that seal now. is there a cooldown on it or can you spam it until you change into a golem?

i thought this idea was gonna be the chamber for angery bois and sad bois xd

Cool idea,Id love to see this dungeon,but you probs need to add white bags

Yeah, the dungeon name sounds really high tier lol

I did add white bags. Shield, sword, and seal, although i might remove one

according to the lore, the boss uses the seal to turn stuff into golems, so yeah thats pretty ironic

Yeah, i might need a bit of help with the Large Golem sprite(looks like a cactus with a strange looking sword and shield), and possibly the Darkness Golem(it kinda looks like a black octopus)

I kinda wanted to give the sword a unique class, and the shield to be situational

COUGH COUGH P2W DIVINE PET USERS PERMA SLOW AND STUN COUGHHHHHHH

lelxd
@yinyarn

I mean, by the time they got a divine pet it would probs have electric anyways sooo

Maybe the tiered equipment drops should be higher, like t5 rings and t11-t12 gear (at a lower drop rate).

Anyway,All in all great idea

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.