The Circle of Life

Has this ever happened to anyone before? I was just checking up on my pets when this happened.

Let the summoning of Satan commence!

If you used the penguin knight skin this would be almost perfect.

Whenever I go afk for a few minutes in the pet yard, all my pets are around me when I come back (like in your photo). I’m assuming its intentional or just a very weird glitch.

Yeah this is actually a little easter egg that happens when you leave your pets to their business.
Eventually one after another they all decide to crowd around you, and when you leave, they all run away at the same time

Psst.

I’ll let you in on a secret.

The pets are there to do something very important.

You see, they’re crowding around you…
But what else do they crowd around?

FOOD.

You are their food.

Now when you check back, your character is dead.

Something I also noticed, when I die, the pet I was using is near the entrance. I hate looking for my pet, not from any logical perspective but just the frustration when I do the full circle (walk the wrong way around fountain).

Oh oh! I made a vid showing this

Don’t you mean this?

Even better there are creatures that do this in Realm. Obviously enemies like the Fairy in Candy lands, Crimson Soul Shard in LOD, Red Dragon. But in various dungeons there are small, harmless creatures that can gravitate to you and hover around you if you stand still for long enough.

Yeah, it happens every time. Kinda scary/creeps me out.

Don’t post it on Reddit though.
https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/wiki/bannedposts

Post funny moments in-game!

Notices that it isn’t in 60 fps

Flags

FBI attacks Curlips house

Trump flings him over the wall

He is mauled by Taco Cats

Taco Cat spelled backward is taco cat

Anyway, this is a pretty cool feature imo, now if only they started chanting…

Because the pets move around in your pet yard, and then stop when they touch you.
I’ve done this a couple of times because I was bored

“One of us!” they chanted.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.