The Death Poets are Now Recruiting!

The Death Poets are now recruiting!

Want a top 100 guild that won’t police your activity or what you say? That will treat you as an individual, even if your ideas aren’t politically correct?

Our staff is here to serve, not put the player base on a leash. We respect player individuality and your ability to think for yourself!

Events are every weekend, consisting of dungeon runs and tomfoolery.

Play how YOU want!

Requirements:

• 10k base fame for in-game membership. (you can join the Discord without this though, all are welcome to participate in free speech)
  • No hacking (no exceptions)
  • A desire to be with the most PRO FREEDOM guild in Realm of the Mad God!
  • Join the discord
    If you have any questions regarding our guild or its recruiting process, please message us!

Join and become a Poet today! https://discord.gg/98atKPB

Play how you want

no hacking

lol

Cheating is for losers and it hurts the spirit of the game, its our only exception because it requires no skill and keeps new players from wanting to join.

lol

Saying slurs also requires no skill and keeps new players from wanting to join

Telling others how to run their communities and forcing politics down their throat requires no skill and keeps new players from wanting to join

Well, first of all moderation requires nuance and therefore requires some skill. Moderation (as well as any other game system), at its core, is done because it helps the game survive and grow. Therefore no, chat moderation does not prevent new players from wanting to join.

You desire to be the most PRO FREEDOM guild in Realm of the Mad God. Well, having NO HACKING as a rule is already anti-freedom. There are plenty of fairly “politically incorrect” guilds which perfectly condone hacking. Therefore your guild is not the most PRO FREEDOM guild in Realm of the Mad God.

So which is it? Are you the most “PRO FREEDOM guild in Realm of the Mad God”, or are you gonna keep forcing your ideology of “no hacking” down players’ throats?

I respect free speech and dislike hacking but the fact that you think you’re leading some political rebellion and the fact that you take yourself so seriously, “Political correctness is death to free thinking :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:” in this silly fucking pixel shooter MMORPG WHILE ALSO contradicting yourself is so funny I actually don’t think I can express it in text.

Also, I can’t help but notice that

is no longer true, as you cannot send messages in channels without applying as a member of deathpoets in the #applications channel.

Well, which is it? Do you not accept the “free speech” of attempting to cancel someone? It seems like this rule might be abused to silence any dissenting opinions, which, doesn’t seem very PRO FREEDOM to me :thinking::thinking::thinking:
doesn’t seem very pro free-speech bro :roll_eyes:

tldr: ur guild silly asf lmao

More politics being shoved down my throat :roll_eyes: